Manan One Night stand

Chapter  : 2

Same day night.

Navya  : Nandini  , I have selected your dress  and kept it in your bed . Now go and get ready we have only two hours to reach there so  start getting ready now .

(  I know  we girls need some time no I mean more time to get ready to look pretty )

Nandini  :  What  ? Why should I get ready now , we are going after 2 hours . It's you birthday girl should get ready for looking more beautiful so go ahead to get ready. Now I am going to get a nap before I   get in to mess said last line under her breath.

Navya  : No baby  , I want you too look pretty and in my birthday my wishes should  be done so pretty please move your ass and  get ready  .
Winked at her and navya moved to her room to herself ready.

Nandini  with irritated face  went her room to get shocked because the dress navya selected for her is short dress  it bearly reaches her mid thighs, black dress and one side strapless. 

Arguing with navya is of no use so she wear it and she curled her hair beautifully  , she put kohl on her eye's which make her eyes big and bright . She  did a little makeup   and she is looking stunning on that Avatar.

Navya  was dressed in  Black shimmering  short dress . She curled her hair and kept on one side and she wear heavy makeup, her eye shades are shimmering like her dress and she is looking abselutely hot in that Dress.

Nandini  : Navya it's been 1/2 an hour now, but you are not coming out and still  you are saying 2 more minutes

Navya : Coming dear

Nandini  :  Okay , are you coming or I should cancel the plan said smirkingly because she know the consequences.

As soon as Nandini said that navya came out.

Navya : Don't you dare say that again  threatened nandini  in fake angry.

Nandini  looked at Navya from top to bottom and said : Wooow baby you are looking hot  and ran to her for hug.

Navya  : Smilingly said voh tho mai hoon said breaking the hug .

Nandini  : Hmmm so tonight boys are going have tough time .

Navya  : why  should boys have all the fun  ??

Nandini :  okay  so let's go fast and come fast .

Navya  : Okay

With that they moved to the nearest  pub which is most busiest and popular in the city.

Navya and Nandini entered the pub and navya  was exited seeing the dance floor and Nandini  made disgusting face .

Navya asked  Nandini to come with her to the dance floor but nandini  said she is thirsty and moved to bar counter.  Navya moved to dance floor and danced her  Heartfull.

******************

2 Guys  conversation

Guy -1 :  Bro I am leaving , take care

Guy -2 : Ok stay safe

Guy  -1 : Bye

With that guy one moved out of the city for month.

Guy 2 was getting bore staying alone and went ,  near by pub to spend this boring night.

Guy 2 went and Nandini  , Navya  also went to the same pub . After entering guy 2 moved to get a drink.

Nandini  remembered about her past and she was hurt so she ordered some wine and drinking it.

Guy 2 saw nandini  and approaches her.

Guy 2 : Hey said casually

Nandini  : Do you know me ??

Guy 2 : No... just .. wanted to know

Nandini  : What do you want to know  ?  Who are you  ?  Why do you want to know about me ?

Nandini  is speaking all this in her drunken state

Guy 2 : Chill girl .   I  am ******** ( suspense )
And you  ?

Nandini  : I am N.... Nan...Nandini  she said in drunken state with little stammering

With that their conversation started   and they started drinking more and Nandini  was loosing her sense and Manik managed his limit.

Nandini  : Hey you,  did I say you that you were handsome

Guy 2 : Smirked and said No

Nandini  :  Nandini  stood up and asked : Am I not looking gud ?

Asked with puppy face in her drunken state

Guy 2 looked at her from top to toe and he was mesmerised by her beauty and smilingly said : you are looking hot baby said in husky voice.

Nandini  smiled and went near him and wrapped her arms , guy was taken a back but placed his hands on her waist  around his neck and both looked at each other and slowly the distance is decreasing between them and  Nandini  closed her eye's in anticipation but guy stopped because he don't want to take advantage.

Guy  2 : Where is your home nandini  ? I will drop you .

Nandini  : I don't want to go said with a pout.

Guy  2 smiled and said : do you wanna come with me ?

Nandini  nodded her head and moved out.

And..................

If you guy's wanna read more VOTES AND COMMENTS ARE NEEDED FOR SURE.

HOPE  YOU ALL DO THAT .

Ayisha 🌟