Manan One Night stand

Chapter : 3

Nandini woke up late in the morning due to the sunrays falling on her beautiful face.
Nandini stirred and opened her eye's and confused to see the surroundings, which is definitely not her room and tries to wake up but she feels some pain in the lower part of her body and she flinches while trying hard to sit and the bed sheet falls on her lap till now which coves her body and when cool breeze touched her body she looks down to get shocked because she was naked.

Nandini was fully confused and she doesn't have a slight idea that how she ends up here .
She was in the verge of crying.
Her trance was disturbed by the vibration of her mobile and she picked it to find navya is calling.

Nandini attended the call.

Nandini : Hello.

Navya hearing her voice : Nandini where are you ? God how many times I should call you ? Why aren't you picking up my call ? Kal tum Kahan gayi thi ?

And navya is bombering her questions , Not letting nandini to speak.

Nandini kept the phone a side for 2 minutes and till now navya finished her questions and waiting for nandinis answers.

Nandini don't know about what happened so she don't want to frightened her friend so she said

Nandini : Navya , I am coming home.

Keeping all her confusions , she took her clothes and moved to wash room and get freshup and moved out of the hotel and to home.

*************

Small information About Nandini and Navya .

Nandini and Navya are students. Nandini's parents were in Canada.
Navya was an orphan.
Nandini was younger than Navya for 2 years.
Navya is also doing a part time job to lead her studies and life.
Nandini parents doesn't allow nandini to work and they send money for her expenditures.
Nandini and Navya is sharing Navyas apartment.

Nandini and Navya are child hood friends and they were now staying in London for their studies.

****************

Okay now back to story .

Guy 1 is Cabir .
He leaves to Canada to home. Cabir is cousin of Nandini and neighbourhood.

Guy : 2 is Manik and his parents are living in New York.

Manik and cabir are Best Buddies and they were staying together in London .
They were famous Rockstars .
Their singing is famous in many countries.

Manik stayed in London to spend some alone time.

Cabir went back to his family , when ever they have some free time and this time they have a month of break time.

All the characters which are said till now and their families were settled on mentioned places for 4 generations.

Guy's I really need all your support and please do VOTES AND COMMENTS.

AYISHA 🌟