This is not an update

I am impressed guys. A few of you commented twice. I really appreciate it who wrote long comments.

If you guy's wanna read it you can or you can skip it but don't comment negatively. I am depressed right now. I hope you guy's will help me out of this situation. My way to distraction is reading and writing stories .

My not so sad situation.

Love is trust. You should trust a person before you love them, you will only realize the feeling of Love towards a person but not trust because it is beyond you to realize that you have trust in them.

When the person you loved most betrayed you, that will broke your heart to pieces.

Practical minded people try to focus on getting the person back to them. For that they will do things that are not true. They always smiles and tries to attract them with their attair or their attitude.

Most people believe they can get back that person back to you.

But in my opinion no. If you love a person you should accept them as they were. If they wants to live together then those 2 people have to say what they are expecting from their partner and they should share their likes and dislikes to each other . They should believe in each other.
The person who betrayed can't be trusted again easily.

I thought of going to counseling but they don't know me, I don't know how to act. I don't want to act to my loved ones because I want to love them truly I don't want to fake act my love .
My heart is paining that I couldn't put in words. I have been crying for past few days but that didn't decrease my pain in the heart. I was angry but I couldn't show my anger towards my loved person. My brain asks me to punish them but my stupid heart isn't listening but to take of them. I hate my self for taking care of the person who I loved most, betrayed me. I want to trust them and I want love with all my heart. But I couldn't do that because they broke the trust and love .

Still I couldn't vent my anger and I am getting frustration doing things that will hurt me and my health.

I couldn't think of hurting the person but my anger wants to.
Now I am not doing either and I am frustrated to the moon and back.

If they wants you back they have do a lot more to gain their trust and love.

I heard, " Love hurt's the Most "

But right now I am experiencing it and I myself don't know this must l can love a person. And I am in love 😖 sad isn't it, I know.

Don't show your pity please.
My condition will get worst.

Guys sorry if I bored you I think if I put those words in my heart here, I will feel less frustrated and get this situation to an End.

Thank you for who all read this.