Manan One Night Stand 10

Sorry guys.  I have fallen a part of my life , these past few months took a toll on me and still I suffer from what happened and all. Life sometimes sucks.

Anyways I am here to give your next update. Many of you have asked and many of you suported me with such amazing words of your 's . I love all of you guys for such wonderful support.

Cabir  was shocked to know that nandini was the one that was with Manik.  He was hoping it was a mistake and no not his cousin to be there. 

After a lot of crying nandini was tired and slept on cabirs shoulder.  Cabir signalled navya to bring pillows and make nandini sleep on couch . Cabir was angry and frustrated of what happened to his cousin.

Cabir angrily ruffles his hair and sit on a bar stool in the kitchen.
Navya came and gave him some water and cleared her throat to get cabirs attention.

Cabir raised his head and looked at navya.

Cabir : What happened?  How......

Navya kept her hand on his hand and squeezed.

Cabir  : I can't see my little doll like this,  she looked broken.

Navya  : Cabir you know that Rohan right?

Cabir though for a minute and nodded looking some where.

Navya : he ditched nandini, 
Cabir tighten his knuckles and gritted his teeth.

Navya  : later that nandini was always locked up in her room and she has not talking and not eating properly many times I heard her crying.  She won't listen to me and then I took her to this club and with in an hour later she disappeared.  I freaked and searched her all the place I even showed her picture and asked near by people but no use.  I asked those bouncers and they said she went outside.  That's all I  immediately rushed here but she is not here and I called her many times but she never picked the call.  I was sitting in the couch all the time that she would crash at home anytime but no she never came.
  Cabir was listening carefully and not interrupting her.

Later that morning I wake up at 10in the morning on the couch and I immediately called her and she picked it after a few rings and said she is coming home. 

When she came home that morning she was like lost in her thoughts and she wouldn't speak anything to me  . I asked her many times where she is.  But she just ignore me.  After a couple of weeks she started eating all the Food,  like all the time she is eating.  She would eat ice cream and cakes, chocolates.

After eating all she would immediately rush to washroom to puke.  This happened all the week and I thought she was sick and tried to take her to the doctor but she won't budge.  She said she was fine and I  was  worried  about  her.  Navya looked at cabir .

Cabir was confused and shocked to listen to all these.

Cabir glared at navya and asked why didn't you tell me anything about nandini.  I told you many times to call me if anything about nandini. He almost yelled.

Navya flinched but she glared at him back and said nandini is my best friend and I can take care of her and she always says not to tell you anything actually she pleads me.  Navya was breathing heavily and looked away.

Cabir sighed and rubbed his face with his palm. He calmly said navya you know how much I am protective of her.  I couldn't see her hurt. 

Listening to this navya sighed and looked at him and said I know cabir. But how do you know about this.. I mean you suddenly barge in and asking her  about if she know about Manik ...
What happened?