Manana One Night Stand 8

Cabir was not able to sleep after hearing his cousins name from his friend mouth as they were dating and some how the alcohol made him asleep and he woke up at 11 am with heavy hangover .
He didn't remember anything from last night.

He somehow get freshen up and dragged him self to kitchen and made some coffee for him self as the coffee smell brewing all over the apartment, dragging half wake up Manik to kitchen .

Manik : Hey cabir, I really missed your coffee man. It's inviting me to your world.

Cabir smirked and said : My world? Huh.. as if you were in another world?

Manik : Yes, I am in a world alone with nand........

Before he could complete his sentence coffee machine beeped and Manik stops speaking and inhaling the aroma of coffee.

Cabir take 2 cups to Manik who was sitting in his dining table and passes him 1 cup.

Manik smiled greatfully towards cabir and they both Spendthat normally without alcohol.

Cabir though he was normal again but Manik Sneaked his way out of the apartment to bar and fully drank.

Cabir got a call at 1 am in the morning. Cabir didn't see the Name and picked up the call still stuffing his face in the pillow.

Cabir : Hello.....

Unknown : Hello ,Is this cabir?

Cabir groaned and said : You called me for confirming that?
He almost shouted.

Unknown : Sorry sir, Here is your friend Manik and please come and take him. He was making a scene over here.

And he said the bar address to cabir.
Hearing that cabir jolted up and ran to his car.

Cabir dragged Manik back to his apartment and Manik was swaying. Cabir was scolding Manik.

Cabir : Manik what the hell got you like this?

Why, what have gotten to you to become a drinker

God, you are a nice guy before why are behaving like this.

Why you going after girls whom you don't know?

Cabir layed Manik on his bed and sat on a couch in Maniks room seeing Manik.

After an hour or so, cabir was about to go to his room Manik slurred something, to hear it clearly cabir went near him.

Manik : Hmm...... Nan..di..ni.....
Manik is hugging a pillow and kissed it while moaning. He slept.

Cabir was shocked to hear it and now he went to his room and tried to recollect what all Manik and him discussed.

Cabir tried to sleep all the night but he couldn't . As the sun rises cabir freshen up faster then before and left to see his cousin who's living in the same city a few blocks away.

Navyas pov : There was a knock on the door , I ignored and slept before I could slip into sleep there was banging on the door. This time I groaned angrily and went to see who is it.

Because nandini wouldn't get up early now a days . She sleeps like as if she was in coma. How much you try to wake her up she will turn and sleep happily.

Navya fumes on cabirs face as he grinns at her .

Navya : What the hell do you want? Couldn't I sleep late on a weekend ?

Cabir cheekily smiles at her and said : No worry sweetheart you can sleep now as much as you wish because I am here to watch your back.

Navya : shut up and get out with that she was about to slam the door on his face.

But cabir smiles evilly and pushes open the door and went inside.

Navya rolls her eyes at his attitude and closes the door.
She turned but slammed herself into the door seeing cabir was at her back.

Navya : What the hell are you doing? Whispers but shouted

Cabir smirks and said : Watching your back as I said. He said it as if it was an obvious thing.

Navya was fuming, cabir came forward and blocked her way keeping his hands either side of her body on the door.

Navyas breath hitched, cabir leans forward to her ear and whispers.

Cabir : Why do you want me to do something else?

His breath was fanning on navyas neck and she gulped and nodded no because he words were struck in her throat.

Cabir smirks seeing he has an effect on her and nuzzles his nose in her ear.

Navya holds her breath as she closes her eyes shut and holds cabirs jacket for support. Cabir smiles how he can effect her and travelled to her neck.

Suddenly there was some sounds and they both turned towards the sound caused by nandini who's rushing to washroom in her pjs.

Navya pushed cabir a side and ran behind nandini to help her.

After draining her stomach nandini sat on the floor for a few minutes. Navya gave some water.

Nandini washed her mouth and quickly take a shower and get changed and came down to see cabir at dinner table eating breakfast made by navya while flirting with her. Navya is snapping at his every comment.

Nandini smiles while standing on bottom of steps and said

Nandini : Cabir, I think you came to see me but....?

Cabir saw nandini and went to her to give a warm hug .

Cabir : Nandini you didn't say me that you were sick, I would have taken you to hospital. asked cabir worriedly.

Nandini : Oh that's nothing, something I ate yesterday was not digested.

Cabir was about say something but nandini interrupted and said she is hungry.

Cabir was shocked to see nandini is eating as if it is her last meal .

Cabir : Nandini from when did you start eating like this? What about your diet as you always say. You barely eat before. What happened now?

Nandini : I feel so hungry and you are asking me to not to eat.
Nandini asks and she was about to cry.

Seeing this cabir panicked but navya solves it.

Navya : Nandini he is just kidding you, see I am also eating the same thing as you.

Hearing that cabir was more confused but quite seeing nandini smile's.

Hey guys next chapter is very important I think I will update this week. Keep supporting.
Love you all