Manan One night stand 13

Hi guys,
So looong, I know don't scold me.
I hope you all are fine.

18+ guys

Maniks pov : That night was not intentional,  I didn't know she is a virgin, I was awestruck at her ,when I first saw her first time in that pub,  I was infatuated at her and when she is also not stopping me  I thought she too wanted it ,
she was very responsive to my touch so I didn't think much when she willingly came to the hotel room after removing her clothes fully she is squirming rubbing her thighs looking up at her she is looking at me and I reached her lips kissing fervently she moaned in my mouth while I roamed my hands from her arms to her waist, I hold her waist and raised to meet my hardness and her moans increased while her hands roaming on my back and scalf  she tugged at it making me groan , I trailed my lips along her jaw to neck and to her collar bone I sucked and sure left hickeys trailing down to her cleavage and travelled down in between her pink blossom to her navel kissing and sucking now she is moaning constantly I parted her legs kissing her things and nipping,  nandini is holding the sheets in a tight grip,  I plugged fingers either side of her panties and pulled down to her ankle leaving her bare to my hungry eyes , looking at her clean mound I was mesmerized and couldn't resist peppering kisses on her most sensitive part and she smells divine, so I started open mouth kisses and  goodness she is wet , nandini is holding my head and pushed me to her moaning my name.
I parted her lower lips and liked her, sweets are not sweet any more to me, I sucked her sweet nectar till she floods her orgasmic juice to my awaiting mouth and I sucked her every drop and looked at her with lust filled eyes she is looking at me with her hooded eyes ,  I don't think I will get enough of her sweet nectar I dipped my head again and licked a few times now she is pleading me please,   Manik  please I reached near her neck placing open mouth kisses and grazed my teeth on her lobe asking what do you want nandini? While pulled her lobe with my teeth only to shudder her again me saying she want more, she placed her trembling hands on my cheeks and we looked at each other she pulled me closer and placed a chaste kiss on my lips saying I want you Manik and I placed my lips and plunged my lips in to her and sucked her tongue making her taste herself on my mouth she may have liked it because she deepens the kiss after making her breathless, I stand to remove my clothes fully and went back to her lips while my hand make way to the other lips, placing my finger on her clitoris makes in rotation and inserts one finger in side her and she moans ,while I was ravishing her lips I divided her thighs with my knees, she breaked free from my mouth opening her mouth, I thought she needs oxygen and she breathed deeply and looked at me with her big doe eyes and I placed my throbbing no so little Manik near her entrance, that's when she opened her mouth and I plunged my tongue in side her mouth and  slowly thrusts into her,  I'm not a  virgin myself and I have never been with a virgin before so I didn't seem to mind the intrusion in my drunken and lust filled mind I inserted a little faster and nandini gasped ,  her face contradicted in pain and she closed her eyes while  tears flows from her eyes and that's when I realized she is a virgin and gulped loudly didn't know what to do, to continue or to stop but nandini wrapped her arms around me and buried her face in my neck, little Manik throbbing inside her while I stayed still .
A little while later nandini wriggled her hips, I thought she was in pain and about to pull out that's when she wrapped her legs around me and pushed me forward and she moaned my name and I pulled out to look at her face, nandini reached my lips and kissed me sweetly and I lost in the passion and started moving slowly at first and the next few hours there is only moans and grunts with out fastened breathing were heard  she came from her high screaming my name a few moments later I too did the same,  I turned and pulled her with me while we are still connected, she lays her face on my chest while I wrapped my arms around her waist we passed out till I  hear my phone vibrated on the night stand, I opened my eyes looking at the beautiful girl in my arms and kissed her forehead,  then slowly  untangled myself and picked my phone and went near the window.
There's an emergency in my father's office that I should be there as soon as possible.
I turned around seeing the sleeping Beauty,  I doesn't want to leave before she wake up, she is beautiful and I liked her wanted to know about her , I sighed deeply walked near her moved away her hair from her face, I looked at her serene face placed a peck on her pounty lips o scribbled my number in a little white paper and insert in her purse,  I quickly dressed my self and kissed her forehead and cheeks said to a sleeping nandini see you again.
Manik went to reception and paid for another day and extra money if want to order anything and said not to disturb till said ordered or came out.

Manik's  off to New York to attend his father's meeting that needed his attention.

Manik drinking and remembering while they were together that night.

That's it guys for now I will finish it as soon as possible.
Hope you all support me