Dance The Night Away (Harry Potter)

Hey guys! Sorry, I haven't written in a while, I have just been busy with school and everything. I'm hoping that I'll be able to write at least three one-shots this week. I hope you enjoy it, thank you.

It was a beautiful night at Hogwarts and everyone was having a grand time swaying and spinning around the room for hours, like nothing in the world even mattered anymore.

The upbeat music had started to die down and the performance of a lifetime was about to be introduced to the three schools. When she walked onto the stage, all eyes fell upon her (even though some of the boys has girlfriends).

Dumbledore introduced her as a student of Beauxbatons and an old friend, failing to mention that she was his niece. She flicked her wand and the stage transformed, drums and guitars flying around until finally she was pleased.

She stood at the front of the stage and flicked her wand once more, causing the instruments to start playing slowly.

She then started to sing and everyone was entranced by her beautiful and magnificent singing. The Triwizard champions started slow dancing with their partners and more people joined in, still, all eyes were on her as she poured her heart and soul into her magical singing.

Once the song was over everyone clapped and cheered for this mystery girl who they didn't even know the name of, and the boys started crowding around, trying to be the first one to introduce themselves so that they could get the lovely lady to dance with them, but what they didn't know is that they never had a chance.

She simply walked past the crowd of boys, with them now following her as she walked across the hall. She finally stopped when she found the girl that she had been stargazing at for the entirety of the night.

"I'm Lianna." She said in a very deep, French accent, holding out her hand to the mysterious blonde girl.

"Luna... Lunda Lovegood." The beautiful girl said while taking her hand.

"Well, Luna. Would you care to have this dance?" Lianna said helping her stand.

"Um, there's no music playing." She said shyly

"Well, I can change that can't I." The singer said with a slight smirk. She then flicked her and the instruments started beating up again, playing a semi-upbeat toon.

All of the boys cursed as Luna giggled and walked with her new dancing partner onto the dance floor. They just gazed into each other's eyes for a while, swaying silently, whilst everyone stared, but they didn't even seem to notice.

All of a sudden Lianna spun Luna around and dipped her down and whispered in her ear.

"You are quite enchanting Ms. Lovegood. I wonder if you would ever like to go on an adventure with me?" she said spinning her back up into a now waltz stance.

"I would like that very much," Luna said, pecking her enchantress's cheek, causing both of them to blush.

"Well I was thinking picnicking through the mountains for a few days, but I have also always wanted to discover the depths of the ocean to see what the mystical creatures I could find." The singer said whilst smiling the widest she ever had.

"YES! Um, I mean uh yes I have always wanted to see if nargles could swim." The blonde said, laying her head on her partner's shoulder.

"Well I have no idea what nargles are, but I would love to hear all about them." Luna then giggled and rushed them out of the Great Hall, now noticing that everyone was listening to their conversation.

"We shall leave at dawn my fair maiden!" Lianna said, shutting the doors of the hall with the flick of her wand.