~ chapter ten ~

She pulled into the driveway and walked up to the door holding nothing but her phone. The knocking sounded quiet to her but must've been loud because when the tall person answered the phone he sounded alarmed. She couldn't tell if he was alarmed at the sight of her, or the way she knocked on the door but it didn't matter, she was there now. "Y/N? Are you alright?" "Ranboo, I need your help." "What happened? Come inside" He said kindly, putting his arm around you to help you inside. After you explained what happened he said "Wait here, I'll call Eret. They're good at relationship advice." He leaves and comes back about ten minutes later with a cup of tea. He gives her the tea and says, "Eret's on their way. Everything's alright. It's all over now. You're going to be fine." A few minutes pass, and Eret barges in the door. "Where's that piece of-" "ERET!" Ranboo screams, stopping them mid-sentence. "Oh, whoopsie." They say, sitting down next to you. They begin to wipe your tears and reassure you everything will be okay. "Hey Y/N?" "Yeah?" "Should I call Alex and let him know what's going on?" Ranboo says softly. She nods her head quietly. Ranboo leaves and she can hear him talking to Alex over the phone, she can also hear Alex screaming into the phone. "THAT PIECE OF SH!T. I'M GOING TO MAKE SURE HE NEVER SEE'S THE LIGHT OF DAY AG-" "Bye Alex!" Ranboo said hanging up quickly, he returns and says "That went, well..?" Her phone buzzes on the coffee table. She reaches down and picks it up. "Dream's calling." She says looking between Eret and Ranboo. Eret grabs the phone from her hands and declines the call. Suddenly, it hits her and a sense of panic fills her. She begins crying again, this time she's shaking. "Y/N, what's wrong?" The two of them say. "I'm going to have to move back in with my parents. I can't afford an apartment. I have no other choice. I don't want to go back." She says at a rapid pace. "No, you won't. I don't know what we'll do but you won't move back in with your parents. I won't let that happen." Ranboo says. "I don't have an extra bedroom, but we can go get your things from Dream's house and you can stay at my place for a little while." "Thanks, Eret." She says shakily.