Chapter 11- You

I woke up and looked to my right to see the guys and my girls sleep. Liam snored lightly as I lay on his chest and shifted around. I sat up slowly and walked over to Lianna. She was sleeping, so I kissed her forehead. I walked into the hallway and looked to my left. The janitor was sweeping the hall and to my right the corridor looked almost pitch black. "Hey do you know what's wrong with the ligh-" as I looked back to where the janitor was, he wasn't there. I didn't hear him walk away or the wheels to the trash can moving so I began to get scared. "She's gonna d" "Hello?" I look down the black corridor where i heard talking coming from. "She's gonna die." I heard the voices say, and my eyes widened. "Who's going to die creepy voices?" I asked to lighten up the mood. I heard brisk walking coming towards me from the dark corridor, so I stepped back quickly into the room and shut the door. The entire hallway became black as I backed away from the locked clear door. Bodies slammed against the door and window. Faces of agony showed on the all black bodies and sickening wails left there mouths. "The girl. The girl. The girl. The girl. The girl. THE GIRL. THE GIRL!" Then the bodies disappears, but the blackness stayed. Tears were streaming down my face by then. The silence was deafening, but the only sound I heard was Lianna's machines- and thumping? Wait, footsteps? They got closer and closer and stopped right in front of the door. Everything was quiet, so I managed enough energy to move from my frozen position in the middle of the room. I stepped backwards a- "SHE'S GOING TO DIE AND YOU'RE GOING TO BE NEXT!" The voice kept shouting over and over again while banging loudly and kicking the door. Crack after crack appeared on the door, then the door finally broke. Glass flew into the room and the man ran towards still shouting, I screamed to the top of my lungs.
---------------------------------------------- "NO! PLEASE" I screamed and screamed while I felt myself being shaken. "DESIRAE! IT'S ME!" Liam shouted as I finally opened my heavy eyes. "It was just a dream, just a dream." He said rocking me back and forth as a sob loudly over and over again. A dream? Just a dream? I questioned myself as a tried so hard not to think about how vivid it was and how the police were trying to figure out how the door broke.

"What happened?" Lexi asked after I had calmed from my severe panic attack and drank almost 3 bottles of water. I stared at the shattered door frame blankly and told them what I had seen. Starting from when I "woke up" to when I practically blacked out. After I finished, I was an emotional mess again. They all surrounded me as Liam and Lexi peppered me with kisses. But I couldn't really accept them because there was something odd. The man that was screaming, I had heard that voice before. I tried to put a face to the voice but my phone startled me. It rang loudly as I picked it up and saw that Ian was calling.

"Hello." I said.
"Hey De- HEY GUYS STOP IT!"
That's it.
It was Ian.
The voice.

///////\\\\\\\///////\\\\\\\///////\\

Hey guys! Comment and tell me what you think about this so far.
-Desi