Chapter 1- The Feeling

Desirae's P.O.V.

I became quite irritated when me and my friends were caught in traffic. We were in London for a One Direction concert, yet we all moved here for college. We go to an online college, so my brother and his friend Josh, or as we call him J.B, came to visit for a few days. We were on our way to our hotel (because it was closer to the O2 if you're wondering why we aren't at my house), and we were running out of gas. I knew my way around (A/N: the lies i tell but anyduck...), so i followed a black car down a narrow street. Just as we got to the middle of the street, my gas tank took a one way trip to empty. I was already angry because Josh spilled juice on my first outfit i was wearing at a party, so when the car broke down it was me and everyone's last straw. I sat on the sidewalk in frustrated tears. The car was still on so i put in Midnight Memories and skipped to 'Happily'. I started nodding my head then me and Nellie started singing at the same time. Ki-ki and Alexis started to sing along with us. We were dancing to it when Liam's part came on. I started freaking out because I love Liam James Payne. "It's 4 am and i know that you're with him. I wonder if he knows that i touched your skin". I responded and said "Ha, if only". By then we didn't know that the black car stopped and was just sitting there but i didn't care.

Alexis's P.O.V.

I noticed that the black car stopped, but i didn't want to frighten the others. Me and Desirae have been friends for about 17 years (A/N: In real life we've known each other for 13 years but whose counting? We aren't *nervous laughter* anycow...) so she knows me very well. By now our friend had turned on 'Midnight Memories' and Desirae was staring at me. "What's up?" she asked a little concerned. "H-have you noticed that the b-black car stopped w-when we d-did?" I said very nervous not caring i stuttered. Desirae's brother, Cameron, tagged along and saw i was upset. He's always protective over me the way he is with Desirae (A/N: there i go with the lies! They dislike each other alot... somewhat. Alexis if you are reading this, i had to keep myself from laughing when i wrote this sentence. Anyhorse...). "Are you okay?" he asked the same way Desirae did. I looked up and said with a smile "Yup! Just peachy". I was now happy because Desirae had said "Time for 'Through the Dark'!" and we love singing. Cameron seemed convinced and went to sit back on the sidewalk with J.B. "You tell me that sad and lost your way. You tell me that your tears are hear to stay, but i know you were only hiding and i just wanna see ya" Desirae sang. She's a very good singer and makes alot of videos (A/N: I'm on YouTube type in Desi Cephas). She sang the rest of the verse, and then I sang Niall's part.

Nellie's P.O.V.

The chorus came on we belted out the lyrics (except Cam and Josh). I noticed the black car stopped, but we didn't care. "Come on girls, let's go get some gas" Desirae said. "I found a mall two blocks away" Ki-ki said. I put on my sneakers because we just came from a party. I was wearing galaxy jeans, a white shirt that says "Harry's Girl<3", a short leather jacket, a black beanie with bombshell curls, black flower earrings with a matching bracelet, a necklace that says "directioner<3" with a paper airplane, black stillettos until i changed into black (with white polka dots) converses. Desirae was wearing a blue skirt, a yellow tanktop with a gray and white hounds-tooth cardigan. She changed into a grey sweatshirt that had all their nicknames (from top to bottom) "LOU, HAZZA, LEEYUM, NIALLER, DJ MALIK", black-ripped skinny jeans, gray beanie with curly hair, a necklace with Liam's signature, owl earrings and cross earrings (A/N: I have two ear peircing holes), a blue bracelet that says "I <3 LIAM", and gray sneaker wedges. Alexis is wearing a white shirt that says "NIALL'S CRAZY MOFO", black skinny jeans, a green and black varsity jacket, gray beanie with straight hair, nerd glasses, a necklace with Niall's signature, green stone earrings and green converses. Ki-ki is wearing a gray slouch shirt that says "Wifey", light gray jeans, ponytail with a black bandana, black heart earrings, a black bracelet that says Directioner with two hearts, a necklace that says "directioner<3", gray and black sneaker wedges until she changed into gray sneakers with rhinstones. Jarely is wearing a red sweatshirt with "XO" on the front, dark denim skinny jeans, a red beanie with curls, dark colored denim-ripped jeans, a necklace that says "I love Louis" along with a bracelet that says the same, red lip earrings and red stillettos until she changed into red converses. Me, Alexis, Jarely, and Ki-ki put on sneakers while Desirae kept her wedges on. We were one block away and we noticed the black car was following us. We all started to speed walk keeping a pace with each other. The car started to speed up a little and by now the mall was in full view. We ran across the street and the car went into the mall parking lot. We were in the mall and Desirae went to look out the window. "They're pulling into the parking lot!" she whispered-shouted. We caught our breath adn walked around the mall to find the gas. Desirae started playing music from her phone. The song Bound To You by Christina Aguilera was playing. We all loved this song but Desirae would always get tears in her eyes thinking the guy she loves will never love her back. It's crazy how much we love, who we love. 

Sweet love, sweet love

Trapped in your love

I’ve opened up, unsure I can trust

My heart and I were buried in dust

Free me, free us

You’re all I need when I’m holding you tight

If you walk away I will suffer tonight

I found a man I can trust

And boy, I believe in us

I am terrified to love for the first time

Can you see that I’m bound in chains?

I’ve finally found my way

I am bound to you

I am bound to you

Desirae was full on singing not caring if the the whole world heard her. We went our seperate ways making sure we covered a section.

Desirae's P.O.V.

I was on the verge of tears now knowing Liam Payne would never love me more than a fan. 

So much, so young, I’ve faced on my own

Walls I built up became my home

I’m strong and I’m sure there’s a fire in us

Sweet love, so pure

I catch my breath with just one beating heart

And I embrace myself, please don’t tear this apart

I found a man I can trust

And boy, I believe in us

I am terrified to love for the first time

Can’t you see that I’m bound in chains?

I’ve finally found my way

I am bound to you

I am bound to

I was singing full voice worrying who says what. 

Suddenly the moment’s here

I embrace my fears

All that I have been carrying all these years

Do I risk it all? Come this far just to fall?

Fall

I can trust and boy, I believe in us

I am terrified to love for the first time

Can you see that I’m bound in chains?

And finally found my way

I am bound to you

I am, ooh I am

I’m bound to you

I wiped my face and stood against the wall. I was going to be sad, but then Team by Lorde started to play and almost instantaneously i found the girls. I guess they followed me, but i don't care because i was ready to do the dance we made. I did my solo part in the beginning and then the girls joined in. We were dancing up and down aisles giving our best like someone was watching us. I felt as though someone was watching us. It's kind of like sixth sense. The bridge came on so Jarely did her solo. By then we were so into the song that we weren't even doing the practiced danced. We were in our own little worlds.

Ki-ki's P.O.V.

I know Desirae felt someone watching us because i did. We finally found the car stuff store, but Desirae dropped her wallet making it open. Stuff scattered all over the floor, so all of us pitched in to help her. Although the unexpected visitors just watched.

Tell me what cha think...

~Desi