Chapter 6- Story of Her Life

Song of the chapter is: Breakaway- Kelly Clarkson  and   Mr. Know-It-All by Kelly Clarkson

Desirae's P.O.V.

We got to the hotel and parked. Alexis unlocked the doors and we got out. She handed me the keys to the car and the room. Everyone was quiet accept for me, who was still sniffling. I pushed the button for floor 8 and we waited. I started subconciously humming 'Almost Is Never Enough' by Ariana Grande featuring Nathan Sykes (A/N: Even though i'm not a fan of the un*cough* Wanted *cough and smirks* i like Nathan's voice and looks... somewhat, anypigeon). By the time we got to the fourth floor, i was singing. It was a little awkward so i started looking around and looked at the ground awkwardly as we walked off the elevator. I started trailing of and Alexis nudge me in the arm and started giggling. I knew she was laughing because of my face. I have many faces when it comes to my many emotions and in this case my face looks like i smell something bad. I started smiling and then started giggling with her.

We get to our hotel room and Alexis slips the hotel key in. I was a little hungry so i turned and started walking towards the vending machine. "Where are you going?" Liam asks me and i stop walking. "To the vending machines. Would you like something?" I say and look down at my feet. "Oh. No, im good just checking" he says nervously. I start walking towards the vending machine again. I grab some chips and start walking back to the hotel room.

Everyone is watching the TV and then look at me when i walk in. "What are you watching?" I ask as I take my shoes off by the door. "White House Down" Ki-ki says and I practically run to the TV. "Geez, calm down." Alexis says knowing I love me some Channing Tatum. I start laughing and put my chips on the bed. I walk to the bathroom to wash my hands and notice hair is a little frizzy. I grab my brush and start brushing my hair when Nellie walks in. "Hey" she says and I pause mid-brush and smile. "Hey, what's up?" I ask and start brushing my hair again. "You alright?" she asks and my hand and lips start shaking. Tears are threatening my eyes and i smile. "No," I turn to her "Not really." my voice cracks with every word. I face the mirror and start brushing my hair even though my vision is very blurry. I blink and the tears immediatly start falling, but I continue to smile. I finish brushing my hair and then I put the brush down. I wipe my face and turn to Nellie. "Its okay, Desirae." she says and those words break me down immediatly. I slam my fist on the bathroom counter and scream. I just keep screaming and screaming. Nellie quickly grabs me and pulls me into her chest. I keep screaming but my thoart starts to get sore.

Niall's P.O.V.

We hear Desirae scream and Alexis immediatly gets tears in her eyes. She turns to me and i can see hurt and worry in her eyes. "Come 'ere" I say and hold my arms out. She falls into my chest and starts whimpering. Liam looks at me to see if he can get an answer from Lexi. I look around and see that Jarely is in Louis's arms crying and Ki-ki is in Josh's arms crying. I look down at Alexis and she starts sniffling. I hold her out but she still has her head hung down. I lift her chin up and she looks at me with sadness but then pulls a happy smile on her face. "Come on, girls." She says to Jarely and Ki-ki, but still looks at me. Im a little confused and Alexis sees that, so she kisses my cheek. I blush and look down. She then lifts my head up and i see happiness in her eyes. "You guys can come with us if you want" Nellie says as her and Desirae walk back in the room. "Where?" Zayn finally says something. "To the store to grab-" "Some stuff" Desirae cuts Ki-ki off. Ki-ki stood up and gave Desirae a hug. Desirae hug back lightly and stepped back. Jarely walked over to the Tv stand and grabbed her phone and wallet, but then looked over to Desirae. "Do you want me to help pay?" Jarely asks Desirae and Desirae shrugs her shoulders.

Ki-ki's P.O.V.

The guys look confused but stand up anyway. Alexis turns off the TV and the light. Desirae walks over to the hotel closet and opens it. Her breathing gets faster when she looks inside, and then she slows it down. She reaches in side and pulls out

Desirae P.O.V.

I pull out Lianna's jacket and hold it in my arms. I shut the closet and walk to the door. I open it and walk out leaving everyone behind.

_________________________________________________________________ Hay guys!! WHAT DO YOU THINK SO FAR? I had writer's block so i couldnt really do anything. Pleaseeeeee read my new story Runaways- Liam Payne!! Comment, Vote and read more!

~Desi<3