Chapter 4- Time, Time, and Thyme?

Desirae's P.O.V.

I walked over to Nellie and she looked at me with a creepy smile. I stopped and started walking backwards looking at her frightened. She laughed and i chuckled and ran to her. I gave her a hug and then let go. I stared at her like i was a tourist staring at the Effiel Tower. She said, "What?" and i said "Sooo? What did-" i started whispering "What did you whisper to Harry and what did he whisper to you?". We burst out laughing and everyone looked at us like we were crazy. Nellie was holding her stomach and then caught her breath. She told me to get into the car so i did. I sat on the driver's side and she sat on the passengar's side. Lexi, Lely and Ki-ki got in, too. I locked the door so none of the guys could get in. "Alright, so when i whispered in Harry's ear i said 'She didn't mean it. She wants to be your best friend, but she was just frustrated'", Nellie said. We looked at her to say go on. "I then said 'Maybe she might cook her famous dish for you. It's really good'. He then whispered in my ear and said 'It's okay i forgive her, but i still want to try her famous dish'". I looked at her and said "Is that really why you froze and then walked over blushing?" The girls giggled and then Nellie started blushing. We stared at her and then she finally gave in. "FINE! I froze because-" she looked in her lap "because his lips brushed against my cheek". We all got wide eyes and looked at Harry. He said "What did i do?" and me and Alexis burst out laughing. Ki-ki and Jarely joined in and Nellie blushed even more.

All the guys' P.O.V.

What are they laughing for?

Ki-ki's P.O.V.

We were laughing for a good three minutes when we needed some air. Desirae unlocked the doors still giggling and then fell out the car, litterally. She got up and burst out laughing like a crazy person. We started laughing again and Nellie got out the car and ran behind Harry's arm using it as a shield. We started laughing even more and holding our stomach's trying to catch our breath. Cameron is laughing and pointing at Desirae who is rolling on the ground. Litterally.

Jarely's P.O.V.

OMG! I can't believe she's rolling on the ground. We kept laughing for a good 2 minutes when Nellie got mad and siad, "UGH! It's not even that funny". We put our hands up in defeat and i helped Desirae up off the ground. "It's 3:30 and i'm hungry" Alexis groaned. Desirae giggled and said "Yeah me too. It's nothing like losing a little more life to get ya hungry". Alexis nodded slowly, her smile fading and she hugged Desirae. "Please don't give in" Alexis said three times with tears falling down her face. Desirae let a few tears fall from her eyes when she wiped her face and said, "It's alright Lexi. She's fine now". Alexis smiled and wiped her face. I'm not down for sad times so i said, "How about we go get something to eat?". Everyone nodded and we piled into Desirae's car. She started it and plugged in her phone. 'She's Not Afraid' started playing and we started to mini-fangirl. Chanelle sang Harry's part whilst looking Harold. Then i sang Louis's part and looked at him. He smiled and said "Can Kevin come?" i laughed and said "Of course". Desirae sang Liam's part. Everyone sung the chorus, even Cameron and J.B. Alexis sang Niall's part and I sang Louis's part again. Desirae sang Liam's and Ki-ki joined with her. It went on like that, if you catch my drift, but J.B sang Zayn's part. We all laughed and then sang the rest of the song. Desirae just got finished parking when the song went off. We got out the car walked towards the mall. Luckily there were less cars then before so it would be easier to get to the food court. We got to the food court to see all the spots were closed. Niall then said, "Can we go to-" "NO NANDO'S!" the boys groaned/shouted cutting him off. "I wasn't even going to say that. I was going to say can we go to TGI Friday's at the O2 because it's closer!" he said a bit hurt and annoyed. Alexis gave him a hug and said, "Don't worry, Ni. They'll rue the day... RUE IT". We looked at her like she was crazy, but what can i say? ICarly used to be the show! "Yeah, i guess it was" Louis said looking at me. I got wide eyes, "Oh, I thought i was thinking that" i said shocked.