Chapter 9- Mistaken

Lianna's P.O.V

Im so happy right now. Mommy hasn't put me down yet, and im not even complaining. After two more minutes, she put me down and we walked over to- "OH MY GWOODNWESS ITS OWNE DIWECTION!!" I shouted when I saw them. "Well 4 out of 5." I said correcting myself because Zayn wasn't there. "Hi there. You must be the infamous Lianna." I looked up and saw them looking at me. I smiled and walked to Harry. I put out my hand for him to shake. "I am! Awnd you arwe Hwarry Stwyles!" I said, giggling too. I just found it so funny that I was talking to Harry. "She's hysterical." Mommy said and she's right. Im full in laughing now and I dont even know why. "H-hwi Lwiam!" I said in between laughs. He laughed and returned the gesture. It went on like that for Louis and Niall.

Desirae's P.O.V

Li is so happy. I still cant figure out if dreaming or not. I notice the sun has set and figure its time to go back to the hotel. "Alright guys," I clasp my hands together, "I think its about time we head back to the hotel. Well the girls, I mean you guys can stay out here... if you want. I mean I have the car a-" "We're coming, Desirae." Liam said, him and Niall laughing. I started blushing and picked up my guitar. Nell helped Kiarra and Alexis pack up the stuff. Jarely and Louis started walking towards the car. I looked out the sunset one last time, and thought about today's events. What a bitter-sweet day.

----2 days later---------------------------------- Well after the concert, we all went backstage to talk with the guys. You'll never believe what happened... THEY ASKED US TO JOIN THEM ON THE REST OF THE TOUR!!!! We were so happy and so hysterical that we were lying on the floor saying the ABCs backwards. We, of course, said 'yes'. No ifs, or, buts. Lianna was happy, we were happy, and the guys were happy.

------1 year later-------------------------------- It's Lianna's 5th birthday and me, Liam, Jarely, Louis, Chanelle, and Harreh are all setting up for her birthday party. Alexis and 'Uncwle Nwi' took her to the park and to get some ice cream. "Which playlist is it, babe?" I hear Liam shout from the living room. I laugh and say "The one that says 'Lianna's Playlist' " "I dont see i- Oh! Found it!" I smile and shake my head.

I just finished putting the icing flowers on Lianna's 3 tiered cake I made when Liam walked in. He looks a tiny bit tired, but still has a smile on his face.

Liam's P.O.V

We have been working for 3 hours straight with no breaks and I'm a little tired. I decided to go check in Desirae and see how she's doing with the cake. She's been up since 7 and it's now 3:30 pm. I walk into the kitchen and see her face hidden behind the cake and then she poos her head around. She smiles brightly and stands up. She looks so happy and exhausted at the same time. I smile at her and stretch out my arms for her. She lets her eyes relax a little and she unties her apron. I move closer to her and she falls into me. " 'M so tiferd." She mumble into my chest. I laugh at her and pull her close. We have been dating for 10 months and 29 days. It's been amazing; she's so caring and loving for the people around her but I a little more. Of course she loves Lianna more than me, but she won't admit that she loves me 2% less than her. Even though it's not 200% of her love, Im glad I have 198% rather than none at all. "Your thinking Liam." I hear Desirae say and look down at her. "Im think about us." I tell her and look into her dark brown eyes. The sunlight from the window is pouring into the kitchen, into her eyes. Her eyes look light brown with the sun. Even though she's wearing her glasses, I don't see a flare. "Liam, you're staring!" Desirae yells and hides her face in my chest. "You're beautiful." I say and she groans. "So are you, but your not a poster so I don't stare, like really starreeee, anymore. It would be weird." She says and I'm pretty sure I can feel her blushing. I put my finger under chin and pull her face up. She looks at me with puppy dog eyes. "Awwe!" I coo at her and she pouts angrily. She squeezes her eyes shut, so squeeze her face. She opens her eyes and giggles. I smile at her and start to lean into her. "You're beautiful." I whisper, feeling my breathe reflect against her lips. I lean in and kiss her. She smiles against my lips and puts her arms around my neck. We didnt move whatsoever. Just our lips against touching.

Alexis's P.O.V

We came in about a minute ago and Lianna wanted to surprise Desirae, so we were really quiet. We walked towards Harry, who was blocking Lianna's view from the party area. "Where's Desirae?" I whisper and he nods towards the kitchen. I whisper a 'thanks' to him and we move quickly and quietly to the kitchen. We walk to the doorway and see Liam and Desirae smooching. "Eww!" Lianna squeals and me and Niall start laughing. Desirae pulls away from Liam and they both blush. Liam starts laughing and Desirae playfully punches him in the arm. Lianna runs over to Desirae and they hug tightly. "Did ya have fun?" Desirae asks when they pull apart. "Yeah, I got Vanilla and Sprinkles." Lianna says referring to her ice cream she got. "Was it good?" "Yup!" She says and takes a double-take at her cake. She got wide eyes that quickly followed with a even bigger smile. "CAKE!" She shouted and ran over to it. Desirae quickly grabbed it before Lianna could dig her finger into it. "Hey! Wait for your dinner!" Desirae shouts at Lianna, who's jumping up trying to reach the cake that's stretched above Desirae's head. "But it's mine!" Lianna shouts angrily and stomps her foot. "LIANNA SKYLAR MORRIS! I DONT KNOW WHERE THAT CAME FROM, BUT IT BETTER LEAVE AS QUICKLY AS IT GOT HERE!" Desirae shouts and it's like everything got silent. Everyone had wide eyes because Desirae never calls Lianna by her full name, even when she's upset with her. But Lianna has never done this before either.

Desirae's P.O.V

"LIANNA SKYLAR MORRIS! I DONT KNOW WHERE THAT CAME FROM, BUT IT BETTER LEAVE AS QUICKLY AS IT GOT HERE!" I shout at her. She has never done this before and I dont want this to be a habit. She looks at me with wide eyes and there are angry tears in them. "Don't you ever do that again, okay?" I say with a strong voice and she nods quickly. I set the cake down and Lianna runs to Liam. He picks her up she sobs into his shoulder. I sigh and sit down at the table. I feel the tears coming, along with a headache. Oh great, just what i need. I heard Lianna getting louder and louder. "Lianna calm down." I said and walked to the fridge. I pulled out a water bottle and she got louder. I sighed and walked to the cabinet. I pulled out her inhaler, asthma pump and a Tylenol for me. I walked over to her and Liam and tried to pry her off of him but she wrapped around him tighter. I almost gave up, but her breathing was getting choppy. "Lianna, calm down before you have an asthma attack." I said but she didnt stop. Her breathing was coming out in short huffs and pants, so i tried to grab her again. She gave in and wrapped around me. I sat down and made her face me. Her eyes were wide and she was gasping for air. I was getting a little nervous because she looked like she needed serious help. I put the pump to her mouth, "Breathe." I said and I could tell she was trying. I knew the pump wasnt helping so i took it away. I felt tears poking my eyes and I quickly stood up. She was still gasping into my shoulder and I ran to the living room. I unlocked the child proof cabinet and grabbed my backpack, especially for this. I pulled out her favorite blanket and slid it between us. She was still gasping so I turned on my heels and ran to the car. Everyone was running after me and I sat Lianna in her car seat. Liam quickly ran around and took the driver's side, so I sat in the passenger's while everyone piled in. Liam pulled out the driveway and sped toward the hospital.

We were two minutes away so I turned around to check on Lianna. She had tears running down her face and was trying to breathe. I turned around to face the road and I heard Lianna getting quiet. I figured that she was catching her breath. I turned around and looked at her and my heart shattered.

Everyone's P.O.V

"LIANNA!!" Desirae let out a bloodcurdling scream.