Chapter 10- Dead??

Desirae's P.O.V

I quickly grabbed Lianna and ran through the hospital entrance. "HELP! HELP PLEASE! MY DAUGHTER ISNT BREATHING AND HER LIPS ARE BLUE!" A doctor and nurse ran over to me and laid Lianna on a strechter type thing. They pushed her down the hallway and i got nervous. "Where are you taking my daughter!?" I screamed and my voice broke in the middle. "To the OR." I heard the nurse shout and then they turned down another hallway and then they were gone.

------1 hour later------

The doctor came back and I immediately stood up, walking over to her. "Are you Lianna's mother?" I nodded my head, not trusting my voice at the moment. She pulled me aside towards everyone and spoke. "You do know that your daughter has a severe peanut allergy?" I looked at her like 'do you hear yourself?' but then I got my-self together and said, "Yes, but what does this have to do with h-" "Her thoart and tongue were swollen very badly. We gave her an antibiotic to help the swelling go down and took an x-Ray of her stomach." "Was there something in her stomach?" "Food, but there were about 10 or so peanuts in there." My eyes started to water again and I turn to Alexis and Niall. "Alexis, you know Lianna has a pean-" "It wasn't me, not was it Niall. I made sure to triple check the ingredients and there were no peanuts in it. Also, when we got ice cream there weren't any!" "Who could've done it th-"

Liam's P.O.V.

Desirae gasped really loudly almost silencing the waiting room. Her lip wobbled as she quickly pulled out her phone and called someone. "Ian." The person responded but I couldn't hear what they said. "Lianna is in the hospital." I heard the guy shout. "She had peanuts." There was more shouting. "I DONT KNOW IAN LETS ASK THE ICE CREAM MAM WHO GAVE HER PEANUTS, OH WAIT, THATS YOU!" Everyone looked at Desirae and gasped. She took the phone away from her ear and her face shut down. "I know this b- did he just fu- he hung up on me. He hung up on me." "Desirae, calm down?" Chanelle said, well more like a question and Desirae looked at her. "calm down? CaLm DoWn?? YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN AFTER THAT AND WHAT IM GOING THROUGH RIGHT NOW. YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN? I CALM DOWN ALRIGHT." She said something in Spanish and Jarely gasped and said, "Watch your mouth!" Desirae just closed her eyes and pinch the bridge of her nose. She sat down and hummed a song.

//////15 minutes later\\\\\\

"DESIRAE?" A man's voice shouted. Desirae quickly stood up, while the man walked in to the waiting room.

Alexis's P.O.V.

"What the actual heck, Ian?" Desirae said as calmly as possible. "What are you talking about?! Why would I give my daughter peanuts knowing her reaction behind!?" Ian shouted and Desirae walked closer to him. "I dont know who you think you're yelling at because I was talking very calmly. How am I suppose to know who runs the truck at a certain time, Ian!? I dont keep a damn schedule!" Ian exhaled loudly. "Maybe if you kept a closer eye on her then this wouldnt of have happened, Desirae?! Maybe t-" "WHO THE FU- ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME HOW TO RAISE MY KIDS!? DONT TELL ME HOW TO RAISE MY DAMN KIDS IAN!? I DONT KNOW WHO YOU THINK YOU THINK YOU ARE, BUT ITS WRONG!" Desirae walked closer with her chest pressed against Ian's. "SHE'S MY CHILD, TOO! YOU BETTER WATCH WHO YOUR YELLING AT, DESIRAE!" Ian yelled right back. Desirae pulled her arm back for a punch, but Nellie, Jarely and I ran over before she could hit him. She was yelling and kicking as Ian was being held back by the guys. "HEY! QUIET DOWN IN HERE!" A nurse came in and shouted. "Now, who are the parents/guardians of Lianna M-" "I am." Desirae and Ian said at the same time, while fixing their clothes. The nurse looked at them supiciously but started talking. "Lianna, is doing much better now. She is breathing with the help of a machine but her pulse is stable." Desirae and Ian both began to cry in happiness. Ian was leaning against the wall and Desirae was leaning against Nellie. "There can only be two people at a time, so who would like to g-" "We will!" Desi and Ian said and sped walked over to the nurse. The nurse nodded and motioned them to follow her.

Ian's P.O.V.

She looked so pale and fragile in the hospital bed. I held her hand and watched her breathed with the help of the machine. "I'm sorry." I heard Desirae say. I looked at her to see if she was talking to Lianna, but she was looking at me. "I'm sorry, okay? I was just frantic and scared and, im sorry." Her voice broke off at the end and I reached over to touch where her hand was connected with Lianna's. "Its okay, Des. We've got this."

We've got this.

//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\/

I haven't uploaded in ages! Im sorry! Freshmen year is hard! Love you all!!!

-Desirae❤️