Chapter 7- Celebrate Pt. 1

Song of the chapter:  Treasure- Tori Kelly

Desirae's P.O.V.

I hold Lianna's jacket tightly and speed walk to the elevator. I hear the hotel door close and see everyone walking towards me out of the corner of my eyes. The elevator doors open and I push the Ground Floor button. Everyone piles into the elevator and i'm still holding Lianna's jacket like it's the last thing ever. The elevators door open and everyone gets out while i hurry to get to the car. I just want to get the shopping over with so that I can have more time to celebrate. "I'm sorry, but I have to meet Perrie somewhere." Zayn says and I look at him. He gives me a sad smile and I smile back. He mumbles a 'see ya later' and walks towards the end of the street. We get into the car in the same order as before. I grab the car keys from Alexis because I wanted to drive. She gets in the back and hands me a peice of paper. I open it and see it's a check for $200. I'm thankful for it, but I dont want it. I cant buy back the things that I want... need. I smile and hand her the check back. She takes it back and puts it in her wallet. I start the car and drive out of the parking lot. We get on the road and make our way to the store.

Niall's P.O.V.

Desirae tries to drive with a smile, but her face quivers every once in a while. We make it to the store and Desirae parks. She sits there for a few seconds and then unlocks the doors, but doesn't move. I nudge Alexis's with my arm and she looks up at me. I nod my head towards Desirae and she makes a small smile when she looks at her. She reaches forward and taps Desirae's shoulder and Desirae flinches slightly then turns and smile. Alexis gives her a questiongly look and Desirae looks down and nods her head. I look at Alexis confused and she grabs my hand and leads me out the car. She then tells the others, except Liam, to get out and they do. "Desirae wants to talk to Liam... alone." Alexis tells us and we nod. She then motions us to the store and we follow her.

Liam's P.O.V.

Desirae looks over to me slowly and grabs my hand. She sighs and looks down. "Look, now that you know about Lianna, i can honestly understand if you dont like me any more." She looks in my eyes and sighs "I just need to let you know if you still like me than you are going to have to like me and all my flaws." Im shocked; how could she think i wouldnt like her because of a mistake from the past? She is searching my face for a reaction, so I try and speak but nothing comes out. She starts to get tears in her eyes and pulls her hands away. I quickly grab them and sing the only thing i think will help. "You and I. We dont wanna be like them; We can make it to the end. Nothing can come between you and I. Not even the Gods above could seperate the two of us. No nothing can come between You and I." Her tears are long gone and a small smile is on her face. "Everything happens for a reason, ok?" I say and she nods her head. She opens her mouth to say something then closes it, grabs her phone and gets out the car. I wonder what she was about to say. I get out the car and catch up with Desirae. I grab her hand and she smiles. We are in the middle of a parking lot when a car comes speeding down the lane towards us. I get big eyes and pull Desirae out the way. She gasps from the sudden energy and the car speeding past us. The car stops and a guy pushes his head out the window. "Sorry! My grand father fell asleep." The guy said with a nervous tone. "Its all right." Desirae said with a fake smile? He nods and tucks his head back in the car. "Douchebag", Desirae mumbles with a smug look. I chuckle and she blushes and starts pulling me towards the entrance.