7. You can't do such things

Morning was present as little rays of sun creeped through the blinds in the bedroom, landing on Carmen's face. She slowly opened her eyes, the only image still on repeat in her head being the moment she and Corpse kissed on the sofa, making her face turn red. She turned her head to see the dark haired man sleeping next to her in blissful peace. She smiled as she looked at his relaxed figure. She realised that it would be best to get up and start the day as she slowly stood up from the bed, but she was immediately met by a hand pinning her waist down, Corpse shifting, his eyes slowly opening.

"Good morning, love." he muttered, his deep morning voice still sending shivers down Carmen's spine.

"Good morning, handsome. Did I woke you up?" she spoke softly as the young man pulled her back, embracing her.

"No. But let's stay like this for five more minutes." he spoke as he buried his nose in her messy hair after he kissed her forehead. "God, it feels good to keep you in my arms."

"Fine. Five more minutes, but after that we have to get up and get ready for the day." she said as she closed her eyes, letting herself sink in his touch.

As they stood tangled under the covers, Carmen's phone began to blow up out of a sudden, making the two lovebirds groan annoyed, making them to finally get up. The young blonde grabbed her phone, only to see that she had finally been added to the girls group chat.

rae: 'morning, everyone, i took the liberty to add regina to the group.

regina: rachell, it's like 8 AM in the morning, what the fluff...?

poki: yeah, srsly, rae...

leslie: hi, regina, so glad to finally have you among us

regina: the pun, leslie, the pun. straight on point

tinaaa: 'morning, did i miss something important?

sydeon: hello, regina. welcome to the madhouse :D

rae: anyway, regina, a birdie told me that you and corpse played truth or dare last night
and smh you exterminated twitter and the internet in general
so, what's going on with mr. corpse husband?

regina: RAE!!!! ugh, tell that birdie that death arrived upon them today, and it's coming with full force 
so, yeah, we played truth or dare and the rule was that if we refused to answer or do the dare we had to take a shot of whiskey, so shit happened...

poki: did you and corpse...?

regina: POKI! OMG!!! NO! but... anyway, i don't want to talk about it, my gals.

rae: OMG OMG OMG!!! you kissed, holy fuck!!! it's happening, #Rorpse is happening!

leslie: you mean #CorpseQuartz, rae. yeah. that's their ship name now.

tinaaa: i'm waaaaay behind the news. i go afk for two days and this is what happens? regina and corpse blow up the internet???

sydeon: i don't mind it. people are shipping them. i ship them

regina: girls... i'm here... and corpse is right next to me... reading the texts, 'cause he is a curious cat... anyway, gotta go take my meds, and make some breakfast. i'm starving and i'm pretty sure corpse is too. ttyl, pretty ladies.

rae: ttyl, babe

After Carmen let her phone on the night stand, she looked at Corpse who was also still processing the whole thing that happened last night. The blonde took his hand in hers and with the other one drew circles on it using her fingers. He turned to look at her, only to see her smiling, maybe the most innocent and pure smile he had ever seen in his life. He slowly and shyly leaned in to kiss her, and to his surprise she met him half way, their lips clashing and fitting together so perfectly, like it was meant to be. After breaking the kiss, Carmen slowly stood up from the bed, making her way out of the bedroom and straight to the bathroom, but not forgetting to get her essentials and a change of clothes, leaving Corpse laying in bed, still amazed that everything is real. He took his phone and went straight to his conversation with Emma.