Chapter 1

Demyx

I kept running in these damn woods from someone who I felt, wanted to hurt me. Then I tripped, just as my face hit the ground someone grabbed me by the hair and whispered in my ear,"A gallon of blood a day keeps the vamp hunters away."
He bit into my neck and started sucking my blood, my vision starting to get blurry, when a shuriken flies inches from my attacker's head. My attacker whipped his head around and hissed at a shadowy figure. From the figure I heard it laugh and say,"Who told you that joke?"
A girl comes out and throws another shuriken at the attackers head. The attacker hisses at her and I see a pained look cross her face as she watches as he gets away. Another person comes out, a male, and says, "You know you shouldn't have gotten close to that junkie!" She nods sadly and walks towards me, giving me a small beautiful smile. My eyesight gets more blurry with each passing second and I pass out.

Namine
I heave him up over my shoulder and as I carry the new guy over my shoulder half-way to the base camp, I feel him start to twist and writhe in pain from the change so I pop a blood pill in his mouth and forces him to swallow to ease the pain for him. He starts to calm down and I sigh in relief. I watch as Axel puts in the secret code saying, "You know we should tell the others not to forget to tell their apprentices the new code because one of them are gonna be locked out if their masters don't tell 'em."
I nod in agreement right as the door opens and we walk to the nurses station.

Demyx
I wake up and cringe as a light blinds my eyes then I hear a feminine voice come through to me, "Oh...! Your awake that is great Namine will be very relieved."
I get up but I am pushed back down and hear the voice again but I could hear the concern in her tone,"No don't sit up or you will throw up!" Then her tone changes and I hear sympathy in her voice,"You need to let your body rest hun..."
My eyesight goes dark again.
.......................
I wake up again and see that girl, Nami. She gives me a blinding smile and I want to look away before I go completely blind, but I just can't look away and she says in a voice more softer than silk,"Oh great your awake!"
She gives me some blood red looking drink and I look up at her she nods so I take a drink and the drink tastes so heavenly I drink it in one swallow, I then look up at her a questioning look on my face wondering what was it I just drank.
She smiles and nods to someone out of my vision range.
Then I hear a guy's voice say in a judging tone,"That my dear sir was blood."
All the color leaves my face and all I see is darkness.

Namine

I look at the new fledging as he passed out again wondering if he is ok. I check the fledgling worriedly knowing I shouldn't have given him blood, and should have just kept him on the blood tablets until I knew he was ready for blood even if it's in a cup and not from a human or animal. I look to Axel my best friend and ask in a worried tone,"Is he ok?!"
He laughs a little and shakes his head saying,"he's fine it's just a natural reaction remember?"
I start to walk out and Axe tries to follow but I tell him, "Just let me be right now Axe..." He looks uncertain but nods and lets me go. I walk out feeling fatigue eating at me, and changing my mood for the worse.

Axel
I walk out of the infirmary after talking to Xion, Cecil's apprentice. We talked about what happened and what brung the newbie into our "humble" Organization. I walk to my room not really thinking about anything, but, namine. I open my door and am tackled to the floor and held down. Then I feel a long wet lick to my cheek.
I push cinnamon off me and sit up as her tail wags happily, then she tries to jump on me again. I laugh at her as I get up from the ground and pat her head as I go to the bathroom to undress and take a bath, hearing her paw at the door as she usually does. Which brings me back to when I first got cinnamon when she was a pup.

It was at night and I was taking a bath.

I had heard scratching at the door, which made me jump and almost hit my head. I got out and started hearing small cute barks then a soft knock at the bathroom door. I remember thinking, who the hell came in my room without my permission and at this time?!
I open the door carefully just in case it's someone who is trying to get an upper hand on me, though it was crazy to think that, now that I think about it. It had turned out to be Nami in her pink night gown, and in her arms a squirming puppy. Nami just thrust the puppy in my arms blushing and she said," H-here! I thought about how lonely you might get whenever it's like dark or you know whatever...." She hurried out of my room leaving cinnamon in my care.

Ever since then cinnamon has been my faithful companion whenever I am lonely or just want something to snuggle up with.
....................
I get out of the tub and start to dry my hair as I fondly remember that day I first got cinnamon and the day I also knew Nami liked me back, me.
I finish drying off and put on my boxers. I go into my room and go to my bed, I pull back the covers and before I can lay down I notice a note. I look curiously at cinnamon in question, like she can answer who left it. I open it and see it's from Nami. It said

Dearest Axel,
I wanted to know if you ever wanted to, if you would want to go to the movies...as more than friends...?
Love,
Namine

I look at Cinnamon, stunned that Nami actually asked me out on a date. I feel like running to her room and saying 'Hell Yes!' But know better than that, so I lay down in bed giddy and fall asleep thinking about Namine and how lucky I am to have been asked out by her.