Even More

I know it's short' xc I'm sorrryyyyyyy!

~Muffin

********************

Arin's Pov

I opened my eyes and groaned as a headache started to form. What even happened last night? I rolled off the table and slowly got up. I looked around to see people passed out on the ground. All I remember is that I went downstairs to play a video game, but how did I end up here? I walked passed the sleeping peeps and walked outside. The smell of fresh air hit my nose instead of alcohol from the house. I scratched my head as I tried to remember last night. As I tried to remember, an arm wrapped around my shoulders. I looked to my side to see Suzy.

"Hey, Arin."

"Hey."

"...So, are you guys like a thing?" I gave her a weird look before crossing my arms.

"What are you talking about?" She let her arm fall to her side and pushed someone off of the sofa on my porch before laying down.

"You know, the whole Danny incident..."

"Danny incident?" She sighed and sat up.

"You made a move on him last night. I had to convince you to go upstairs by saying there was pizza." If what's she is saying for real...I think I made a fool of myself.

"Oh yeah? Well, could you help me get these people out of my house before my parents come home?" I said trying to change the subject. She nodded and stood up.

"Alright, let's get these losers out of here."