A Reason

Yay! New part! Enjoy guys! :D ;)
Get ready for dat booty!!!! X3

~Muffin

***********************

Danny's Pov

"I...don't know." Arin sat down on the other side of the couch and crossed his arms.

"Well, it feels like you don't like me."

"I do!" He looked at me confused. I blushed and covered my face with my hands. "I-I mean..."

"Dan?" He put his hand on my shoulder. I pulled away and calmed myself before removing my hands from my face.

"I started ignoring you cause of that whole party thing."

"Party thing?" I nodded. "Well, did you not like it?" My face flushed and I looked away.

"W-why would you e-even freakin say that?" He chuckled and leaned over to see me.

"Well did you?" I turned bright red with embarrassment and in anger.

"I don't know." He tapped my shoulder. "What?!" He swiftly put his hand onto my neck and pulled me into a kiss.

Okay......what?

When I finally comprehended what was going on, I pulled away and covered my lips with my hand.

"W-wha?"

"Shut up." He pushed me on the couch and took advantage of my confused state to steal another kiss. After a few seconds, he pulled back and smirked. "You didn't run...so you must like it, right?" I looked away and covered my face. "Nope." He pulled my hands away with one hand and held my chin with the other. "So?" He kissed my cheek.

"A-Arin!"

"Hmm?"

"Let me go...please."

"Not until you give me a straight answer." I wish I could slap the smirk off his face now.

"I...maybe, okay! Happy?" He let go and got up to leave. Before completely leaving, he looked back.

"'Maybe'...I can work with that."