Boyz Night Part 2

Danny's Pov

"So...sit down." I patted the cushion next to me and scooted a little so he would have enough room.

"Kay." He smiled and sat down.

An awkward silence covered the room. It definitely wasn't one of those time of peaceful silence. It felt like every second lasted hours.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Suzy's Pov

I climbed the tree next the window. After getting hidden in the leaves, I grabbed my binoculars and started watching my OTP.

After a while of watching them just being awkward, I put down my binoculars.

"Say something!" I yelled.

"What was that?" I covered my mouth, realizing that the window was a little open. "I guess it was nothing." I closed my eyes in relief and my binoculars back to my face.

"So...you want to somewhere?"

"Like where?"

I smiled as I watched Danny grab Arin's hand and started dragging him along.

"It's a surprise."

I watched them pass the tree and run of. I climbed down, almost falling, and followed begun until they reached a arcade.

"Okay." I said to myself as I grabbed my old lady disguise. "Time to call for back up."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay Barry, you ready?" I asked as he put on his gray wig.

"I guess...but just in case I didn't listen to you the first time, can you tell me again." I sighed and took a glance at a window of the building, seeing Arin and Danny having an okay time.

"Here's the plan. We need them to fall in love, right?"

"But doesn't Arin like him already?"

"Shhhhhh...what we need is for them to actually get together like a couple."

"Okay?"

"So this is where we come in. We will be dressed up as an elderly couple. We will do whatever it takes for them to get together."

"Okay. Got it."

"Great! Don't forget your cane." I said as I tossed him the item.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Danny's Pov

"An arcade?" Arin asked.

"Yeah. Since you like video games that much, I thought it would be a good place to go.

Part 2 end