Studies and Games

Arin's Pov

"So, what subject do you want to start in first?"

"Umm...social studies?" I nodded and grabbed a two different colored bean bag chairs and dropped them by the standing lamp by the bed. The light gave off a faint pink glow like the pink from the afternoon sunset. I grabbed my notebook and textbook and tossed them over to the pink chair before sitting down. I patted on the blue one and used my hand to gesture him over. He smiled and sat down.

"Okay. So like, I'm studying about the second World War..."

"Y-yeah. Me to." He opened up his notebook and textbook and flipped to the 20th century section. "What page is it again?" He said with a little nervousness.

"Hundred and twenty four." He nodded before flipping through a couple pages.

"Okay. I'm there. Start from the beginning?"

"Yeah."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I closed my textbook and notebook before putting them into my backpack. Danny did the same. "So, since it's not that late. Do you want me to show you my video game collection in the basement?" He smiled and nodded.

"Yeah. That would be cool."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened the basement door and turned on the Christmas lights. The room was dark but bright enough to see where everything is. He walked in. A amazed look on his face.

"Woah. Dude. That's a lot of games. Are you like collecting them?"

"In a way, yeah. You want to play some?"

"Nah. I don't want to break anything...But I can watch you play if you want." I nodded and showed him over to the couch in front of my parents old tv.

"Ima play fuckin Mario." I states as I put in the game.

"Okay." He smiled I turned back to the game and pressed the start button.