A Drunk Night

Sorry it's a little short. I've been a little busy with my other stories. :3

~Muffin

********************

One month later
Danny's Pov

I ran towards the blazing music and lights as fast as I could. How the fuck could I be late to Arin's party? Once I got to his house, I opened the doors to see drunk strangers dancing to what they call music. I squeezed past several people and quickly went downstairs where Arin said to meet him. I was hoping that nobody would be there but I was sadly mistaken.kids underage with cups of alcohol huddled around the tv pretty interested on what was going on. I walked over and softly pushed some people out of the way to see Arin's playing a video game. I sat on a small spot by Arin and tapped his shoulder. He looked over an swung an arm around me.

"Dude! You actually made it~" He hiccuped.

"Yeah, sorry I'm late. I had to help mom with something." He threw his controller down and watched as his character died. The people groaned and went upstairs to enjoy the rest of the night. Once everybody left we were left alone in the dark. I wouldn't say it was pitch black since the Christmas lights and the tv was our only light, it was pretty much like having no light at all. I felt his arm pull me over closer to him as I heard a chuckle. "A-Arin?"

"Yeah?" God, I could see the smirk on his face now.

"What are you doing?" I heard a laugh as another arm came in contact with my chin. I felt a warm breath tinkling my nose.

"Noooooothing~." I soon felt his hand come up to my cheek and starting to play with my hair.

"Arin!" I pulled back and got up with a red, embarrassed face. I stepped back until hitting the wall. "What do you think you're doing?!" I heard the couch cushions squeak and footsteps come closer.

"Come on Dan~" He grabbed my hand gently and kissed it. I pulled it away and put my hands close to my chest.

"Arin you're drunk." He chuckled. I felt the presence of his hands on each side of my head. I gulped and turned my head to the side.

"Yeah, I'm drunk. But I'm drunk and in love." My eyes widened.

"W-what?"