Something Else

Danny's Pov

"M-m-me?" I felt his arms wonder to my waist and he put his chin on my shoulder.

"Mhmmmmm." He hummed. "Or we can skip lunch and do something else."

"S-something else?"

He chuckled and kissed my neck.

"Oh yeah, Dan. 'Something' else." I felt my cheeks grow hotter as I saw students that were in the hallway look at us weird.

"A-Arin...not here..."

"So..." He whispered. "You're fine if we take this more private?"

"Y-yeah?" I said more like a question than an answer.

I have been a little weary of him, but after he kissed me at home...it set off something to where I want to see him...even though I don't at the same time.(if that makes since)

He let go of my waist and led me to one if the bathrooms in the lowest level of the school. Once inside, he locked the door and pushed me against the wall. I closed my eyes waiting for something happen but nothing did.

I opened my eyes to see Arin looking over at something. I turned my head to see Barry with his phone out. After a quick flash, Barry put his phone in his pocket and started washing his hands.

"Umm..." Arin mumbled. While drying his hands, Barry looked over.

"Oh, don't let me stop you." He stated as he threw his paper towels into the trash. He walked away palms upfront and walked out.

Soon after, the bell rang and Arin pulled away.

"I guess 'something else' can wait."