Skittles

~

And add me on Snapchat:

muffyth3muffin

~Muffin

************************

Danny's Pov

I walked to my usual lunch table with Suzy. We were talking about random stuff until we sat down and began to eat. I pulled out a bag of original flavored Skittles from my backpack and quietly opened the bag so nobody could hear and ask me for some. I know I'm greedy but I don't care. All that matters right now is my Skittles. I quickly, without anybody looking, put a handful into my mouth.

"Hey Danny." Suzy said in a whisper as she was looking at something behind me.

"Yeshhh?" I said with Skittles still in my mouth.

"Guess who's coming over."

"Whhoooo?" Just as I asked, a person sat down next to me. I quickly swallowed my candy and kept my eyes at my bag of Skittles that were in my lap.

"Oh hey Arin~." Suzy sang. I quickly looked over at Arin and scooted a little away so that there was a little gap in between us. Arin smirked like a weirdo freak and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"What? Not happy to see me?" He whispered in my ear which made me push him off of me which led to all of the rest of my Skittles fell on the ground. I felt a tear run down my cheek as I mentally gave the pieces of candy a salute as they disappeared under the table. "S-sorry. Umm...I can get you another bag, okay?" I sniffled and turned my back at him as I tried to think of something to make me forget. I could hear Suzy quietly in the background saying that he didn't mean it, but I was too upset to listen. I heard Arin stand up from behind me and started walking away. I looked back and watched him walk over to one of the vending machines. He put in a dollar and pushed on a few buttons. He grabbed the candy that he chose and walked over and sat back down. "Hey...here." I turned back to him and saw him place a bag of Skittles in my lap. I smiled almost cried out of joy.

"T-thanks..."