Awkward

Danny's Pov

"W-what?"

"You heard me." He placed his arms around my shoulders and pull me into his chest. Being like this was a little too close for comfort. I gulped as he made his way to my neck. I tugged at his hair trying to get him off. He grunted and pulled back only slightly.

"Arin..."

******

Suzy's Pov

I gulped down my Mikes Hard Lemonade as I danced in the large crowd of people. Man, Arin's party is gonna be the most talked about think at school...If I think about it, I have no idea where he went off to. I squeezed past the drunk people and went downstairs. I opened the door and switched on the light and saw Arin and Danny...Obviously, they noticed me and Arin just smirked like a dummy while on the other hand Danny was flailing around trying to get me to help him. I walked over and wrapped my arm around his shoulder.

"Hey, Arin. There's some pizza upstairs." He looked at the door and then back at Danny.

"I...don't know." He squeaked. "Is it my favorite type of pizza?" I nodded.

"Yeah. Sure. And your favorite drink." He smiled and let go of Danny. He sped away upstairs without looking back. Danny fell on the ground with a face with no emotion.

"Suzy?" I squatted down and patted his back.

"Yeah?"

"What the fuck happened?"

"I...think he likes you." He gave me a curious look.

"For real?" He shook his head and stood up. "I don't think so...he's just drunk that's all." I got up and plopped on the couch.

"Whatever you say."