Chapter 4

This is technically chapter 4 soooooo yeah

Bakugou pov
I went to the bathroom and when I came back to my dorm I saw deku "hey" I said as I sat beside him and watched what he was playing "your just gonna watch?" He asked I nodded "alright then.....we need to have a C-section if we don't shell die and the baby will die" he said threw the doll but it creeped me out.

"DON'T WORRY ALL MIGHT is here with a KNIFE to preform C-section!" I got scared "stabbedy stab stabbedy stab" he sang as he pierced the doll with the knife "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa!" He screamed I started to tear up.

"Izuku stop it your scaring me!" I yelled trying to hold back my tears he stoped screaming and looked at me his face softened when he saw me "ah- sorry kachan" he said in a sad tone he then went beside me and hugged me.

"Don't do that again!" I yelled he rubbed my back "shhhhh it's ok it's ok" I wiped some stray tears off of my face then went to the doll "uh-"I looked at it shocked it had holes in it now and the knife was piercing right threw it "look what you did!" I yelled tearing up again.

"Hey its ok you got a ton others" he said like it was nothing I was so sad "we have to do a funeral now go get a shovel" I said he looked surprised then started laughing "are you serious it's just a doll" he said while laughing "a doll that you killed!"I said starting to sniffle he looked at me "oh wait - your serious!" He said then started laughing again.

I didn't care I gently placed her down then grabbed the car and started choosing who would come with us to the funeral I then went and got my toy shovel and a shoe box I then gently put her in the shoe box and stood up "you hold her be gentle ok now cmon let's go" I said while carrying the car and the shovel.

He gave me a confused look but nodded when we got out I quickly changed my mind "I want to hold her so you hold the car and the shovel be careful the door of the car is a bit loose so don't let them fall!" I said trying to sound intimidating but my voice kept cracking.

He nodded and held it as we were heading outside we found the class just sitting in the common room "oh hey - what's wrong with bakubro?" Kirishima asked deku started laughing and said "I killed his doll and now he wants to do a funeral for it he's so sad he's going to cry!" He said while laughing his ass off.

I kept staring at the shoe box in my hand whimpering a bit they all looked at me concerned "hey can I see?" Uraraka said I nodded then gently opened the box again "wow is that a knife what the hell deku!" She yelled "would you like to come to her funeral she would really appreciate it" I said  "awww bakubaby of course cmon!" Mina exclaimed they all nodded and we went outside we found a place under a tree to do.

I gently placed her on the ground then quickly took the car from deku and got all the dolls out and placed them gently I dressed them all in black the class all awed at my action and kept throwing compliments at me but I was to sad to care.

"Deku since  you killed her can you please do it" I said giving him the shoe box he nodded and started digging that was it for me I started crying the whole class came beside me and started comforting me as deku places the box into the dirt and started covering it with dirt again.

When we were done I fell asleep in there arms so they picked me up and took me to my room deku tucked me in and gave me one of my stuffies.

That's it for this chapter if you have any ideas comment them bye