Chapter 22

Happy giggles were heard as the greenete chased around a happy blond "k-kachan!" Deku yelled trying to catch his breath tricking the blond to stop and check on him, right as he bent over deku quickly caught him placing him on his lap and tickling the little blond's tummy.

"D-d-deku hehe stop!" He giggled lightly kicking his feet "fine I'll stop" he laughed as he tried to steady his breathing "now can I get you dressed?" The blond shook his head with a pout "oh come on, we can't leave you here alone"

Cause that would lead to a night of no sleep and a migraine.

"b-Bu it scary an and don't wanna go" he mumbled , a confused look appeared on the greenetes face "hmmm but if you stay here alone the boogeyman might get you" he smirked a scared gasp came from the blond.

"R-really?" Izuku nodded "oh yeah they loooove little kids like you kachan" the blond held onto him tightly ,lightly shaking "o-ok I'll go..."

Izuku picked him up and headed to his room were he started dressing the blond boy "mh! Mh!" He reached out for deku "huh? What's wrong sweetie?" Izuku asked a little concerned.

After they potty trained him he started acting much older, as in he would always call himself a 'big boy' and always attempt to do things by himself so when he wanted to be picked up that surprised him a bit.

"Up pease" he gently picked him up ,and placed him on his hip lightly ruffling his hair as the blond laid his head on his shoulder "what's wrong baby?" He lightly bounced him earning a tired whine.

"Aww is someone getting cranky?" He cooed as he slowly walked out of the room towards the living room to meet up with the others.

"Aww what's wrong with bakubabe?" Mina awed as she went up to the tired blond ,small sniffles and hiccups started to fill the room as he started to lightly kick and pull at deku's shirt "w-wan go nini..." he whimpered "sweetie we have to go" that didn't stop the blond from whining.

As they all started heading to the car, those small hiccups and sniffles started to increase and they quickly became loud sobs "shhh kachan it's alright you can still go nini dear" Deku gently bounces him in his lap to try and calm him down, but it only seemed to make the blonde even fussier ,as he started kicking and babbling incoherent nonsense that made those hearts break at how cranky he seemed.

"Here" Momo said passing a bottle filled with warm milk to todoroki who handed it to deku, deku gently rocked him in his arms and slipped the bottle in the blonde's mouth which seemed to silence the loud crying. They all sighed in relief as lida started the car.

Katsuki hummed contently as he soon started to drift off , snuggling closely into deku's arms he was fast asleep for the whole cat ride, but it was interrupted with a a gentle tummy rub to wake him up as they finally arrived.

"Kachan wake up sweetie we're here" Deku whispered the blond whined opening his eyes with a small pout.

After that day they made sure to start giving him naps.