chapter 17

bakugou pov

ughhhhhhhhhh why did i agree to this , i look ridiculous uhhhhhhhhhhhhh *takes a deep breath to calm down* my mom changed me into a- uhm a- eh eh i- oh ughhhhh mymomchangedintoadiaper ( my mom changed me into a diaper) and a onesie she also gave me a pacifier and one of my new stuffies.

and right now im sitting in the common room surrounded by my classmates who are fawning over me  and my face is a deep shade of red "awww bakubaby you're so cute!" mina yelled as she squished me i didn't like it not one bit.

deku pov

kachan looks so cute im dying like i knew he was cute before but now i just wanna wrap him up in a burrito and cuddle with him for the rest of my life *sniff* im going to cry "uhm deku are you ok!?" uraraka said "no no move i need my baby MOVE YOUR BLOCKING THE WAY!" i yelled they all looked at me surprised then quickly moved once kachan saw me he did the cutest thing ever "*sniff* zuzu...*cries*" he said as he did grabby hands towards me i panicked and quickly picked him up and started bouncing him on my hip lightly. 

"shhhhh kachan im here can you tell me what's wrong"i asked him softly he just snuggled into me not saying a word i picked up his pacifier form the ground "can someone wash it please"i said quietly not to disturb kachan , momo took it and went to wash it , i sat down on the couch and rubbed kachan's back gently a couple minutes later and momo came back with the pacifier, i thanked her and gently placed it back into his mouth he immediately started sucking it i awwed at the sight ,after a couple of minutes i started hearing soft snores coming form him.

auntie then came and chuckled "here , i'll tuck him in would you like to come and see his room?" she said we all nodded excitedly and followed her to his room when we went in i had literal stars in my eyes how was she able to  redesign his room in such a short amount of time she then went up to his bed and tucked him in then she pushed a button that made railings come out of the edges of the bed so it was like a crib "woah that's cool..."denki said we all shushed him.

after looking around a bit we all left the room so kachan could sleep peacfully.

why do i always end a chapter with the character sleeping? i don't know but yayyy