Chapter 18

Bakugou pov
It's been a couple of days and I'm starting to get a hang of this regression thing ,it's soooooo much fun ,I also get tons of attention because of it!!

I'm regresses at the moment ,so the bakusquad is babysitting me.

Kirishima pov

Bakubro is adorable I can't get over how cute he is "hey their little man ,watcha got there?"I asked ,bakubro was wearing a sky themed onesie that clips on the crotch, white shorts ,and a baby blue paci that he's suckling on contently.

He smiled and showed me the doll he was holding "ooh she's pretty" I said which made him giggle ,denki and sero went to get him a snack ,while Mina-wait were is Mina?

"Buba I wan up" he said as he did grabby hands for me ,I smiled and picked him up ,patting his diapered bum making him giggle.

He started playing with my hair as I gently rubbed his back ,I suggested he should continue playing ,but he wanted to wait for his snack.

Denki and sero barged into the room a bit too loud ,cause kat started tearing up "oh baby shhh it's ok it's ok ,did they scare you?" I said ,trying to calm him down ,he sniffled as he wiped at his eyes.

"Scawed *hic*" that broke my heart ,sero and denks started apologizing "shhh it's ok baby it's ok" I gave him his pacifier so he could calm down ,which helped he calmed down ,then started reaching for his snack.

He was having some cut up fruit , gold fish ,and apple juice ,he started eating making a little mess.

Once he was done with his snack ,he proceeded to go back to playing with his play dough this time "watcha making?" Sero asked " pie!" He said happily as he started making tiny balls I'm guessing for the filling.

After he was done making all sorts of food he wanted us to eat then so we pretended to eat them which made him happy "wa it good?" He asked we nodded are heads giving all sorts of compliments he smiled then reached for denki to pick him up.

Cause it was nap time ,we changed his diaper then fed him a warm bottle of milk to help him sleep ,once he fill asleep we tucked him in giving his pacifier and teddy then pressing the button for the railings.

This was really short but at least I updated hehe