o n e

Hey there you! ✋

I just wanted to say thank you heaps for choosing to read this book...

And if Kayla is reading this rn... ahah... well... hope you like it

-adorable07 :)

• ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° •

They always said that being fond of someone fills some sort of aching part in you. It makes you feel like there is always something to look forward to the next day. Something or someone to continue living on for.

But being in a one-sided relationship; comes with a few consequences.

• it's one sided

• you usually get friend zoned

• they ignore you

    And the list goes on...

Many say that marriage is a ceremony that brings two fated ones together. Others say it's the end of your freedom. Most say, it's simply the 'easier way out'.

However, how would you categorise two teenagers being forced to marry each other at the age of 15 due to various reasons?

Yes.

Married.

3 years with no progress, no happiness and no freedom.

An arranged marriage at the age of 15. Now, that's something you don't hear about everyday.

I struggled to keep my composure while he struggled to restrain himself from throwing the agreement papers out the window.

I remember his powerful glare as he signed the papers, the strong negative emotions he harboured when he stood at the alter impatiently and how rough his hands were when he slipped the ring on my finger.

I still remember the exact words he whispered in my ear before he kissed me on our wedding day.

For the past 3 years, it has been a living hell for me.

For 3 years, I had to undergo having my pride shattered, my dignity restrained and my opinions treated like a garbage bag.

Why haven't I divorced him?

First of all; I blame my heart for having such bad taste in men and second of all; it is apart of the agreement that I am not allowed to divorce the guy until the day I turn 18.

I'm turning 18 in a few months or so.

Although there were specific terms and conditions to this contract; Mr. Jack-ass of a husband breaks the most simplest and easiest rule of the agreement:

Affairs are strictly forbidden.

This young man is very stubborn and more harder to deal with than any other human being on this earth. He doesn't care about who gets affected by his actions and how harsh he is on certain people.

I guess he does the latter to me.

He vents his anger out on me for some stupid unknown reasons. It's not like I happily agreed to marrying the ass-hole. I mean, I only had a thing for him but that was before the marriage arrangement.

My emotions have been flying around like an airport for the past few years and I can't access it properly. At times I'm less happier on most days and I feel a little hurt every time a new girl is brought home to be someone's new plaything even though my mind burns with hatred towards the man I call my husband. I don't even know what to call this unexplainable feeling.