t w e n t y

A/N

Hey lovelies😘 thank you heaps for being a bunch of awesome people reading, voting and commenting. 😉

Here's a dialogue from the

O L D V E R S I O N

of this chapter which was written in

2 0 1 5

[remember: Ayla's name in the old version was Flower.]

(and yes... this use to be chapter 18)

Chapter 18- Who Are You?

The nurse nodded. "What day is it today Flower?"

"Friday 13th February."

"What year?" The nurse asked.

"2015."

She gasped. "You poor girl."

"What?" I looked at them confused.

The doctor placed a hand on my shoulder and looked at me sympathetically.

"Flower. It's been an entire year and a half. It's midway of 2017 right now."

I paused. It felt like my blood stopped. It felt like everything stopped.

"A-Are you saying...?"

"Flower. You have Amnesia."

*

A/N

I posted that so you guys can understand what the previous comments are referring to😂 And I wasn't sure whether to put this dialogue in the beginning or the ending of this chapter but then I was just like.... ugh "fuggit" zzz.

Sorry to keep you... It's very rare for me to start a chappie off with an Author's Note but do please continue reading.

Comment what you think
Xx✌🏻

-adorkable07:)

________________

C H A P T E R • T W E N T Y

________________

"We extended the contract."

My faded smile reappears as if guided by faith and not sight. "Ahah."

"What's so funny?" Darren asks in confusion and I point at him like a lunatic.

"What else?" I giggle a little too forcefully. "Your joke, obviously."

"What joke?"

"Ayla-" My dad tried but I cut him off with another fake laugh.

"The contract being extended." Despite my acting dumb, I knew exactly what was going on but didn't want for it to be true. "It's a joke."

"Ayla listen-" My dad tried again but I cut him off like before as my newly found stubbornness started kicking in.

"Of course it's a joke!" I hysterically laugh and clap my hands. "You're quite the funny guy, Darren. No wonder your talkshow is number one-"