f o u r

I had to separate this from the last chapter because of the prank.

And once again, please comment on any typos where 'Flower' is meant to be 'Ayla'.

-adorable07 :)

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

*narrator from Spongebob Squarepants voice*
[One Hour Later...]

I heard Rylers bedroom door slam shut.

I sat beside my bedroom door, waiting in anticipation with my toes curling and my smile stretching with every second.

"HA-HA AYLA... VERY FUNNY! TRY AND GET YOUR OWN TRICKS INSTEAD OF COPYING MINE!" I heard him call out. His voice was muffled since I was in my room but it was clear enough for me to understand. Besides, it's quite obvious that he had the tupperware of 'water' fall on him.

I chuckled and continued to wait. My parents should be here by the time he gets out of the shower.

I sat patiently beside my door since it took awhile for him to shower; I got my phone out and played any game I had downloaded.

Yes... it takes Ryler a million years to shower.

Suddenly, I hear a loud cuss. "WHAT THE HELL?! AYLA YOU PSYCHO!" I chuckled as it was music to my depressed ears.

I opened the camera app on my phone, already getting into position.

"AND WHERE IS MY UNDERWEAR?!"

I immediately got a text message from my mother saying that they were all downstairs as I burst into fits of laughter when I hear him yell the next two words.

"MY HAIR!"

No more than 5 seconds later could I hear him stomp his way to my bedroom. He threw the door open and to my complete and utter surprise:

He wasn't using a towel.

He was shamelessly going commando.

His entire face and chest was a perfect mixture of pink and purple. There were multiple bold spots on his head

I quickly took photos using the burst shot on my phone until a short moment after realisation dawned on him.

He made a move to grab my phone but I ducked under his arms and made a run for it.

"Ayla! Get back here! You think this is some laughing joke?" He yelled and I glanced back to see him power walking towards me. Of course I quickly averted my gaze back to the front or else I got a front seat view of his testicles.

"Yes. I do think it's a laughing joke."

"Well, I'm not laughing."

I started to jog towards the stairs.

"Oh no you don't." He gritted from behind me and before I knew it... his hand gripped my wrist and pulled me back. My face hit his bare purple-pinkish chest and his other hand locked around my waist to keep me from running.

Other days, I would so love to be in this position but right now... I kinda don't wanna, especially after pulling a bloody good prank on him.

I looked up and couldn't help but laugh. Laugh really hard.

His face was more pink than Paris Hilton's clothes. His teeth were sadly, still white.

"Where's your phone?"