Chapter 2

Your POV:

I had just got a text from Demi saying she wanted me to meet her at the dance studio in 20 minutes to practice the choreography one last time for tonight's show. I quickly changed from my skinny jeans to some sweat pants and left the mansion.

I got to the studio 10 minutes later, when I walked in Demi or Kate the choreographer wasn't there, I walked up to the stereo and put the my pre recorded version of Low by Flo Rida, I managed to run the choreography twice before I heard the door open, I was surprised to see it was Camila.

"Hey so Demi and Kate have got stuck in a emergency meeting.. So I'm here to help you with whatever you need." Camila said in a flirty manner.

"O-okay" I managed to stutter out.

Camila smirked as I stutterd, then bit her bottom lip as she walked over to me swaying her hips seductively,I felt my friend twitch in my pants.

Camila brushed passed me to press play on the stereo, she walked back and stood in front of me pushing her ass into my front she started grinding sensually when my song filled our ears.

Mmmmmmmm
Let me talk to 'em
Let me talk to 'em
Mmmmmmm
Let me talk to 'em
C'mon!

By now I was rock hard, I could feel my precum pooling against my tip and wetting a patch in my boxers. My breath hitched when Camila tilted her head back to look at me and lick her lips.

Shawty had them apple bottom jeans (jeans)
Boots with the fur (with the fur)
The whole club was looking at her
She hit the floor (she hit the floor)
Next thing you know

I herd Camila gasp and looked shocked when I turned her around and pulled her front close enough to just feel my straining cock. After shock had worn off Camila started grinding at a faster pace "fuck Camila" I moaned.

Shawty got low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low
Them baggy sweat pants
And the Reebok's with the straps (with the straps)
She turned around and gave that big booty a smack (hey)
She hit the floor (she hit the floor)
Next thing you know
Shawty got low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low

"Mmn," Camila moaned when she felt my cock brush against her, Camila reached up and wrapped her arms around my neck pulling us even more closer

Them baggy sweat pants
And the Reebok's with the straps (with the straps)
She turned around and gave that big booty a smack (hey)
She hit the floor (she hit the floor)
Next thing you know
Shawty got low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low

"Fuck," Camila moaned again when I moved my hands lower to cup Camila's ass, I squeezed her perfect ass and began to move her hips, pushing more of my hardness against her.

"Camila" I whimpered as I was becoming close, I looked down at her plump lips just as I was leaning in to kiss her....

If you could take my pulse right now
It would feel just like a sledgehammer
If you could feel my heart beat now
It would hit you like a sledgehammer

I groaned as I switched off my alarm. The song was pretty accurate right now, I waited for my boner to go down before I hoped out of bed. Just as I was about to go into my bathroom to have a shower, Shay burst's into my room singing happy birthday and carrying a large bag with balloons  and happy birthday all over it. 

A childish like grin spreads across my face as I see whats In the bag, there was clothes, beanies, snap backs and a couple pairs of hi top shoes.

"Happy Birthday Y/n.. Go have a shower you smell funny"

I blush hard as Shay leaves my room, i flush still remembering my dream, I quickly look down at my crotch to see a noticeable stain on my red boxers, I hope Shay didn't notice.