Chapter 12

AN/: Pictures of today's chapter above 😉
Ik wil dit hoofdstuk wijden aan mijn mooie onofficiële vriendin.
Ik hou zoveel van je kindje je mijn inspiratie en ik hoop dat u genieten en af te halen op alle van de kleine dingen in dit hoofdstuk.

Your POV:

Camila and I were currently cuddling on her bed she had her head on my chest and I had both of my arms wrapped around her waist tightly not wanting to let her go.

"What time is your flight tomorrow" my girlfriend mumbled into my chest.

"My flight is at 11:45 babe. What time is yours"

"It's at 3"

Camila started peppering soft kisses on my neck, I giggled at first because it ticked, but my giggles soon turned into moans as she started leaving open mouthed kisses on my neck. I grabbed her face and smashed out lips together I licked her bottom lip wanting access but she playfully denied me.
I grabbed her waist and pulled her onto me I slid my hands from her waist down to her ass palming it gently, Camila moaned and I slipped my tongue in to her mouth, as our tongues battled for dominance I could feel my member starting to strain in my pants.

Camila broke the kiss and took my shirt off she ran her hands all over my abs and my scar, she slowly brought her hands up and cupped my breasts earning a whimper from me which caused her to smirk.

I wouldn't let Camila be the dominant one so I flipped us over and wrapped her legs around my waist so she could feel my hard member, Camila started moaning as slowly rocked into her. I grabbed the hem of Camila's top and looked at her waiting for approval, Camila nodded then I pulled her top up fast this time not wanting to get interrupted like before as I pulled her top off I was met with a black bra with a pink bow in the middle.

I smiled at her adorableness before kissing the top of her right boob while my hand gently massaged the other. Camila's moans were possibly the hottest thing I have ever herd in my life.

"Take it off" she whispered.

Camila lent forward so I could un clip her bra when I pulled her bra off I immediately attached my lips to her left nipple earning the loudest moan yet,
I slowly made my way down kissing every inch of her body I slowly un buttoned her Jeans and pulled them down her legs. I kissed each of Camila's inner thighs making her jump and squeal and making me chuckle.

I ran my fingers down the front of her underwear, feeling the wetness in there.

"Y/N" Camila moaned

"What do you want baby" I asked her while kissing her core over underwear.

"Baby Please" Camila begged.

Before I made my next move I grabbed Camila's hand and laced it with one of mine, I slowly pulled down her underwear and I ran my tongue up her folds once causing Camila shutter.

"You taste so good baby" I said running my tongue over her clit.

"Fuck" Camila screamed as I sucked on her clit.

"This might hurt baby" I said before entering Camila with my finger and feeling how tight she was.

I kept my finger still and continued to suck and lick her clit when Camila moans started to fill the room I slowly started to thrust my finger.

"MMM Y-Y/N" I added another finger and started to pump faster and curl my fingers.

"B-baby I'm close" Camila said tightening her grip on my hand.

After hearing those words I removed my fingers and moved my tongue down to her entrance teasing her before slamming my tongue inside of her, I moved my tongue in and out of Camila at a rapid pace. I felt a pair of hands wrap around my head holding me close.