Chapter 9

Hey I am so sorry for not updating in the past couple of weeks. I had dislocated two of my fingers at work, then I had a dirt bike incident where I broke 4 ribs and suffer a severe concussion... But I wanted to say I'm sorry and I will be going back to updating as I did before. I would also like to thank the 3 of the most important people in my life for supporting and loving me you know who you are 😉

As usual pictures of the chapter above 😊.

Camila's POV:

After Y/n fell asleep cuddling me I whispered "what are you doing to me"
I looked up and saw Dinah looking at me and smiling though the revision mirror.

"I'm glad you broke up with MaHoe" Dinah spoke softly not wanting to wake Y/n up.

"Me too CheeChee"

"Is he still threatening you" Dinah asked in a worried tone.

"Not since I blocked his number"

As we pulled up at our hotel Y/n was still asleep so Dinah called big rob to come down and carry her to my room. As big rob left and placed Y/n on my bed, Dinah gave me a hug before leaving to go to hers and Lauren's room. But not with out winking and saying.

"Don't do anything I would do Chancho"

I laugh at my best friends comment before closing the door. I walk to my suitcase and pull out a large shirt before walking into the bathroom and changing. As I come out I take a quick picture of Y/n before hopping into the bed and cuddling her.

________________________

I woke up this morning with Y/n spooning me I felt her arm or her hand poking my by bum, I tried to push it away with my hand but It didn't move so I untangled myself from Y/n's arms and turned around to find out what it was.

As I turned around I gasped at the big tent in Y/n's boxers, I didn't even know when she took her sweat pants off.

I lightly touched it with my hand and Y/n moaned at the action. OMG I whispered to myself I rolled over to the opposite side of the bed and picked up the hotel phone and dialed Dinah's and Lauren's room number.

After seven rings the phone was answered.

"Hello" I spoke into the phone as the only thing I could hear was snoring.

"Camz it's 6.30 morning why are you calling" Lauren spoke sleepily.

"Can you wake Dinah up please" I begged

"Seriously Camz do you want me to die because she might kill me"

"Please Lolo I really need her like now"

"Fine"

I could here Lauren shouting at Dinah to wake up then I herd a loud slap noise and Dinah telling Lauren to run then I herd Lauren telling Dinah that I needed her.

"I'm coming now Chancho" Dinah said into the phone before hanging up.

I herd a Loud knocking at my door I quietly opened it and Dinah barged in.

"DINAH why didn't you use your key you could have woken Y/n up" I whisper yelled

"Seriously Chancho this better be good because it's fucking early" Dinah whisper yelled back

"I-I need to show you something because I don't know what to think"

I quietly walked towards the bed with Dinah in toe, I carefully pulled the quilt down to reveal Y/n's hard tent.