Chapter 8

AN/: Pictures of today above, also some of the new characters 😃

Your POV:

The next morning Ethan and I were sitting in the lobby as the rest of the X contestants came down and waited for Simon, It was crazy how so many people managed to fit in the lobby. Everybody was talking and laughing until we herd Simon's English Accent say "Let the bootcamp battles begin"

Demi walked up next to Simon and laughed before she said.

"There's not going to be battles but you will have to fight to get though to the next round. I hope you are all prepared as we will be more than half of you will be eliminated today"

"Okay there will be charter buses that will take you to AT&T Centre where we will split you into four categories: Under 25 Boys, Under 25 Girls, Over 25s and Groups, from there you will perform one song in front of your category and us judges" Simon Yelled

As Ethan, Coltan and I sat together at the back of a bus we were discussing what we were going to sing.

"I'm going to do Sky Full Of Stars by Coldplay" Ethan said

"I like that song I'm going to sing Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke" Coltan said

"What about you Y/n" Ethan asked

"I'm going to sing an original" I said

"That's awesome whats it about" Coltan said

"It's about Riley"

I zoned out the rest of the ride to the centre and before I knew it we had arrived and we were being sorted out into to our categories, I gave Ethan and Coltan a hug before moving toward the under 25 girls group.

There was about 75 people In each group so I knew today was going to be a long day. My Category was the last to preform, I was pretty bummed that I wasn't allowed to watch Ethan and Coltan preform, but they managed to find me after they preformed and told me they both got good feedback and they were though to the next round of boot camp.

Threw out the day I had made friends with a few girls there names were Nina, Lisa, Megan and Brooklyn they all gushed over my Australian accent! As I was talking to them there were some girls staring at me, as I looked at them they started to glare, If looks could kill I would be dead.

"Is there something on my face" I asked Lisa jokingly.

"No why" Lisa said amused.

"Because those three girls over there keep staring and glaring at me"

"Which ones" Nina asked

"They are just to the right of me"

"The one who kinda looks like Kim Kardashian is Carter my roommate..she is a complete bitch" Lisa said

"I met the other two this morning at breakfast the brunette is Willa and the other one is Ella" Nina said

My phone started to ring I looked down at the contact and smiled.

"Excuse me I have to take this" I said to the girls.

"Good Afternoon Miss's Mitchel-Y/LN " I spoke excitedly.

"Hey Mitchie how did bootcamp go" Shay said I between laughing.

"I haven't sung yet but Ethan and Coltan made it though"

"I still haven't got over the fact that Coltan is there with you.. When you see them tell them congratulations.. But Why haven't you gone on yet Mitchie" I smiled at her over use of my nickname.