Chapter 4

AN/: Photos of the outfits & tonight above.

Your POV:

While we were heading home Shay stopped off a at liquor store to buy a bottle of vodka we went out. After she came back we headed to Matt's apartment to pick him up.

After we finally got home Shay headed upstairs while Matt and I played NBA 2k15 on the playstation while we waited for her. We were too focused on the game to realized Shay had already joined us on the couch.

"The Loser has too cook tea" Shay spoke, making me jump.

"But it's your turn" I whined as I really couldn't be bothered to cook.

"It's going to be yours If you don't win" Shay smugly replied.

My team was initially down by 15 points before Shay made the bet, now I was in front by 2 with 15 seconds left, Shay came up behind me and tickled me until Matt managed to steal the ball and make a 3 on the buzzer.

I turned to look at Shay and Matt they both had evil smirks on there face.

"Looks like your cooking kid" Matt said while laughing.

"That's bullshit, Shay your supposed to help me win not Matt" I whined.

"Well I didn't want to cook and Matt can't so that leaves you"

"But it's my Birthday" i pouted.

"Then you should have won"

Huffed and walked out to the Kitchen, I check our fridge too see what I could make and there was no food,I decided to text Ethan if he wanted to have dinner with us.

Me: Hey did you want to come over for tea I'm cooking ? 😃

Etho the tattooed guy 😈: yeah that sounds good. You can cook right?😜

Me: yes I'm actually pretty good. what's your address so I can pick you up? 

Etho the tattooed guy 😈: *inserts address*

Me: okay I'm leaving now.

When I walked back into the lounge room to tell Shay that I was leaving to get groceries and pick up Ethan when she was lightly sobbing into Matt's arms.

"Shay whats wrong" I hesitantly asked hoping it hasn't bad news.

"I just got a call from the principle at West Miami Middle School I got a job" Shay happily spoke though her tears

"Congrats babe it looks like we have more things to celebrate tonight" I said

I gave her a tight hug when I pulled away I whispered "I'm so proud of you" into her ear like she did to me earlier, I told her I was going to pick up Ethan and get food for tea and that I'll be back soon.

I went upstairs to get a backpack to put the food in as I was taking my bike, then I ran to my new bike put my helmet on and set off towards Ethan's house.

After a 15 minute ride I arrived at Ethan's, he was already waiting for me out the front, Ethan hoped on the back of my bike and I handed him my spare helmet. I revved my bike and yelled "you might want to hold on" he quickly wrapped his arms around me as I took of fast.

I pulled into the car park of stop and shop, Ethan And I hoped of my bike and entered the store.

"So how did you end up cooking on your birthday" Ethan asked

"Well Shay made a bet when Matt and I were playing 2k15 that the loser has too cook, when I was up with 15 seconds left they hustled me and made me lose"