Chapter 111

Wow.

We all ended up falling asleep there. I woke up the next morning now under covers still fully nude between the two sleeping boys.

I was facing away from techno as he had his hands wrapped around my waist. Punz was in front of me with a hand on my stomach.

I immediately pushed both of them off of me as I grabbed technos t-shirt and sweatpants from the floor. Along with my underwear.

I walked into Punz bathroom and quickly changed into technos clothes before coming back and throwing technos underwear at him and shaking him awake.

"Cover your dick we have to go" in his sleepy daze he pulled his boxers over him and slowly stood up before realizing I was wearing his clothes.

Punz was slowly waking up as he saw us now with clothes on Punz spoke. "You can find something in my drawers since she stole your clothes" techno nodded while holding a hand over his bulge.

He quickly grabbed a pair of sweats and a shirt and put them on. Punz had put on underwear as techno was getting dressed before I spoke "we have to get heading home but this was... fun" Punz laughed and walked over to hug me.

"Alright well drive safe you two" I hugged him back as I nodded into his chest. Once I pulled away from the hug techno said goodbye and we grabbed our things to leave.

As much as I wanted to stay and hang out with Punz it was a 6 hour drive home so me and techno wouldn't make it home till dinner time.

We quickly got to driving. Most of the ride we spent silently listening to the music. Both still tired from last night we didn't talk much.

After what felt like forever we made it back home. It was already 8 pm. We got into the house and techno walked to the kitchen before speaking. "Do you want a sandwich?"

"Sure" I spoke. Techno made us both sandwiches as I played on my phone. As I was scrolling I got an email. I quickly stood up and did a little dance.

Techno laughed before speaking "what's that for?" I smiled. "My merch design is ready. They're gonna send me all my merch to model in before we release the design" techno smiled before coming over to hug me as he spoke.

"That's awesome baby" I smiled into the hug before pulling away to speak "get your ass back in the kitchen and make me food bitch"

Techno just laughed and walked back to the kitchen as I spoke again "no come back?" Techno shook his head "nope." I raised an eyebrow as techno spoke "I'll just put poison in your food"

I laughed. "When he kills you" I said with a loud fake moan. Technos eyes went wide as he spoke "we have neighbors y/n shut the fuck up"I started laughing my ass off before tweeting about my merch ignoring techno.

*twitter post*

@y/n_live
MERCH DROPPING SOON STEAL YOUR PARENTS CREDIT CARDS KIDS

*comments*

Wilbur
Don't promote stealing parents credit cards
|
|
Y/n
Sorry Wilby

Technoblade
YEEAAAHHH
|
|
Y/n
Thanks for the support baby XD
|
|
Technoblade
IM GONNA BUY SOME MERCH
|
|
Y/n
Use your own money
|
|
Technoblade
:(

Philza
I'm proud... not of the stealing parents credit cards though
|
|
Y/n
Sorry dadza

Tommy
POG

*tap to load more*

Me and techno ate before going to bed. Over the next few days we spent streaming and planning my merch drop. Since me and techno were busy with my merch and streaming we ended up only getting a fancy dinner for our 6 month anniversary.