Comeback Concert

Min Jae's POV

Holy Cow...today's the day! hahahahah!!! Im so excited!

If youre wondering where I am right now Im at my dressing room...yes MY dressing room.

Once I was done with the make up I put on my outfit.

If youre asking how I look like, well...

I wore some black eyeshadow with eyeliner, some lipstick (and yes I just made my look simple.) and mascara...oh! I also had a black heart on my cheekbone. ( lol I dont know how to explain it.)

For my outfit I wore black shorts, a black blouse, and a gold suit but mine was covering only three-fourths of my top.

And lastly for my hair They just tied it into a high ponytail and put my fringe to the side...just incase your wondering my they colored my hair black with violet at the tips! hihihihi! I love it!!!!

When I was done I went to the boys dressing room, I was expecting them to be all quiet and getting ready but once I came in I thought I was in a circus! They were ready but....okay so Suho and Lay were just talking which is good, Xiumin and Chen were just eating which is okay I guess...,Tao was bothering Kris to buy him the new line of Gucci, Sehun was blabbering on and on about the different bubble tea flavors to Luhan 'tsk tsk' I pity the guy..., D.O was chasing Kai because he ate his food...Aigooo~ Kaisoo is real!, and Lastly Baekhyun and Chanyeol were singing out of tune.

"Hey guys!" I said but no one heard me...ish!

"HEY GUYS!" I shouted this time which made them all look at me. good.

"Hey! who are you?" Chanyeol asked which was followed by nods from the guys...really!?

"You dont recognize me!? Im minjae!" I said and they said 'ooohhh' and 'eeehhhh!?'

"Wow, since when did you go black?" Kai asked.

"Correction. black with violet tips." Chanyeol corrected.

"Just this morning.why?"

"It suits you. You look really pretty." They all said. awww~

Then Sehun came to me and said...

"And pretty women should stick with handsome guys like me." what?!

"Psh! cocky much?" I said. just then manager hyung went in and told us to go.

Once we reached the place I stayed behind and waited for my cue.

The boys started singing and dancing to our new song "She's so Dangerous" and the crowd went wild...wow, they really like EXO...now Im starting to get nervous.

~Dangerous Dangerous She's so Dangerous~

Oh! that's my cue! I went to the stage singing my part and the fans cheered even more...Oh! did I forget to tell you that they already know that EXO will have me as their member? If I didnt well...now you know!

Then we all danced...after that song we sang "El Dorado" one of my favorites! then we continued to sing until it was interview time!

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Im back! sorry it took so long! it was because I was waiting for EXO's comeback so that I know the songs...so sorry! saranghae<3

-eya