Interview

Minjae's POV

After the performances there was this host and he started interviewing us on stage.

Host: okay so Im just going to be asking you guys, especially minjae some stuff okay?

EXO: Ne~

H: So minjae we all know that the EXO members have their own NUMBER in the group right? so what is yours?

M: Ne ummm...I think my number would be...13.

H: Oh! and why is that?

M: well, looking back...I realized that the number 13 always appears in my life. Like my birthday is on April 13, I trained for 1 month and 3 days, and EXO now has 13 members.

H:Cool, how about your position in the group?

M: Im actually included in all the roles...Im a dancer, visuals with Sehun, vocalist, rapper and a the maknae.

H: that's interesting, how about your power badge?

M: well my badge is going to be all 12 because Im like the bridge of EXO-M and K.

H: Oh! okay so next question...It's for the other members...What do you think of Minjae?

B: for starters, minjae is a very talented girl...yet she can be a devil sometimes...she argues with Sehun alot since they are the two maknaes...you know because Min jae is just a day younger than sehun.

H: hahaha! what do they argue about?

Cy: Well Sehun likes teasing Minjae alot, they argue about small stuff like who should get the controller, who gets to wash the dishes, and who does better aegyo.

Kai: Yeah, but sometimes they join forces and use their aegyo on us so that we will get them what they want...but that rarely happens...since they are like "enemies" and all.

[a/n: these scenes between minjae and sehun happened the past month before the comeback since minjae lives with exo.]

H: Oh! aegyo? how about you two show us?

M & S: ani!!!

EXO: COME ON!!!

M & S: NO.

EXO: JAEHUN! JAEHUN! JAEHUN!

Fans: JAEHUN! JAEHUN!

I looked at Sehun and he just gave me a 'Let's-just-get-this-over-with' look and I just sighed and nodded.

We went to the middle and stood near each other.

"1...2...3...go!" the host exclaimed and we did our aegyo.

"Chuu~ bbuing bbuing~" we said and the crowd went wild while screaming JAEHUN...well I guess we have shippers now...

H: hahahaha! kyeopta! anyways next question...it's for the members...how do the other members of EXO treat minjae?

Oh...

Suho: I'll start! Lay...he treats jae like his little sister...just like how he treats all of the others.

Lay: Suho treats jae like his daughter, he spoils her alot and he easily falls for jae's aegyo...that's why by the end of the day you can see jae happily skipping around our dorm drinking two bubbleteas.

H: Oh! so Minjae loves bubbletea?

Lay: Ne, just like Sehun...now that I think about it they have alot in common...

H: Oh! I SENSE JAEHUN! anyways moving on...

Chen: Xiumin hyung likes sharing food with jae...and only jae..he's so mean! they also have the same chubby cheeks and when there's no more food in our fridge that means they ate it all...

Xiumin: hehe...Chen, he and Jae love to pull pranks on us...they are both trolls actually and most of the time they like pranking Chanyeol...I swear both of them cannot be trusted.

Kris: Tao, he treats Jae like his noona...for some reason, they both know martial arts but the difference is that Tao is afraid of haunted houses and Jae's not...but Jae and Tao are afraid of bugs.

Tao: Kris treats Jae like his apprentice...he shows her his artworks and teaches her how to draw even if Jae is a hundred times better than him.

Chanyeol: baekhyun and jae get along pretty well since they are both bubbly...they have a sort of 'bestfriend' relationship.

Baekhyun: hehehe...Chanyeol gets along with Jae because both of them like 2ne1 and Chanyeol always bugs Jae on getting a signed autograph from Dara since Dara and Jae are friends.

Kai: D.O and Jae are like cooking partners in the dorm they make great food. also D.O only cooks the more delicious food for Jae...unfair.

D.O: Kai, he and Jae really get along well and they're really close...they like to practice dancing and Jae spends alot of time hanging out with Kai.

H: Oh! first it was only JAEHUN but now we have KAIMIN!

Fans: KYAAAHHHH!!!

Me: (>/////<)

H: okay next one Sehun!

Sehun: Luhan and Jae like to practice singing alot...Luhan also likes to teach Jae how to solve the rubik's cube...and! Jae is the only person Luhan allows to sit on his bed when we're hanging out in his room.

Fans: KYYYAAAHHH!!!

Luhan: well she's a girl. Anyways! Sehun and Jae are really childish, they like arguing with each other and Sehun likes to tease Jae...sometimes they have a dance battle with Kai and Lay too.

H: Your group really sounds like fun and thank you for answering my questions...now, for the fans! which ship do you like more? JAESU?,LAYMIN?,JAECHEN?, MINXIU?, KRISMIN?,TAOMIN?, CHANJAE?, BAEKMIN?, JAEKYUNG?, MINHAN?, KAIMIN?, or JAEHUN?...post it on SM's official website!

The interview was done and we performed one more song before ending the concert...

--------------------

Hey! so what shipping did you like most? comment your answer!

-eya❤️