Finale: Perfect

A year later...
Minjae's POV
So after I year, I released a new solo album, and guess what? it's a huge success! My fans and Exo's fans were very supportive, just like when they first found out that me and Sehun were dating, yep they were very supportive but there were also some haters, there weren't that much though.

Anyways, I'm at Korea right now and I'm preparing for my first ever solo concert! Sadly, the boys aren't with me right now because they are currently doing an Exo'luxion in Singapore, it's my birthday today too, and I can't be there because of my concert here. I haven't seen them since last week since they were in Japan also doing an Exo'luxion, so in total...I missed two Exo'luxions.

But! I'll be catching up to them next week for the Exo'luxion in Thailand! Ok somehow I ended up talking about my schedule...weird.

Oh and if you're asking, Sehun and I are still going strong, I mean sure we had fights but they all ended well. AND! Kai is now dating Krystal! isn't that great?

"Minjae, we're starting in five." Manager unnie told me as I rehearsed a little. I nodded at her
and fixed my hair, after awhile the concert finally started, the fan chants were heard and they were very loud, I sang my openning somg which was my title song called "Mad Hatter" followed by some songs from my album "House of Cards" like "Ace of Spades", "The Joker", "Queen of Hearts" and more.

Then I did covers of some english songs and other kpop artists, I had a talk time and I covered some dances, then I played games with some lucky fans.

After a few hours, my concert came to an end, I stood on the stage preparing to sing my last song, a song I made especially for my fans, "Secret"

The crowd then cheered for me as I was practiaclly crying infront of them, I heard them chanting an "Uljima" and "Saranghae" and I thanked them, but the tears just won't stop, I'm really grateful towards these people. They were the ones that supported me, and they are the reason why I made it this far.

Suddenly the cheers got louder and I heard familiar voices singing happy birthday, "Saengil chukahamnida~ saengil chukahamnida~ saranghaneun uri maknae~ saengil chukahamnida~" All of EXO came in while Xiumin was holding a cake and Sehun was holding a bouquet of flowers.

I cried even more as the staff brought in a table and Xiumin placed the cake down, along some gifts from the members. This is a really special moments since this is my first birthday with EXO.

"Uwah! You're making me cry even more!" I said as I covered my eyes with my hands. Sehun went towards me and wiped my tears as the fans squealed, he then handed me the flowers and I gladly took them. "Okay okay you don't have to remind us that we don't have love lives." Chen said as he rolled his eyes. "Hey don't drag me into this." Kai spat.

The fans laughed and so did the rest of the members.

"Okay time to open up your presents!" Lay cheered. "This is from Luhan, Tao, and Kris, all the way from China." D.O said as he gave me a box, awe~ I miss those guys.

I opened the box and saw Luhan's Album, a gucci bag...and a poster of Kris, what the heck, Then I opened the rest of the presents

Suho: a planner (I love planners)
Baekhyun: a teal sweater and a white sweater (I like sweaters alot)
Chanyeol: a huge korosensei stuffed toy
Lay: an adorable trench coat
D.O: coloring books by Suwa
Chen: an Assassination Classroom knife and gun
Xiumin: all of Lucy's celestial keys
Kai: 3 huge containers of Nutella

I said thanks for each present I got, I genuinely loved each and every present that was given to me, the guys really know me.

"And for my gift." Sehun said as he held a small box in his hand...wait...is that?

"AHHHHHH!" the fans screamed as he kneeled down in front of me and opened the box. "I know that we've only been going out for a year but I really love you so...will you marry me? We don't really have to be married so quickly it can still wait a few years but I just..." He blabbered and I chuckled.

"Ok ok I get it...yes." I answered as the cheers became even louder. "I knew you would agree. I mean, I am Oh Sehun after all." He said as he stood up and placed the ring on my ring finger before giving me a quick peck on the lips. "Don't get so cocky Sehun." I said as I smacked him.

The crowd still cheered and the boys joined in. "WOOOOO!!!! Let's give it up for the newly engaged couple!" Xiumin and Chen said. "MINHUN!!" Chanyeol cheered and soon the fans followed.

"Alright now that's the maknae guys! next is Kai! woohoo! go maknae line!" Baekhyun exclaimed as the fans still cheered.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

The next day, the news spread and the fans supported us, just like before, although there are still some people who are bitter about it but I believe they will understand in the future.

"Hello my lovely fiancé." Sehun greeted me as I went inside his room, wearing one of his shirts that was too big for me.

I lay down beside him as we prepared to sleep, he hummed a song while playing with my hair and then I heard him stop, 'he's already asleep...' I thought.

I looked at him and kissed his cheek before drifting off to dreamland as well.

'Thank you for giving me someone like Sehun, I will love him forever.'

So this is my story, a girl who returned from America, who fought with an employee of my father's company, someone suddenly placed in EXO, and was shipped with most of the members...The name's Kim Minjae...and maybe soon-to-be Oh Minjae? +_+!

••••••••••••••••••

Tadah! I finally managed to end the story! and I'm sorry for not ending it sooner, I just got lazy, there will be a special chapter coming up soon btw.

-eya