Solo Debut & A confession

2 months later...

SM released a teaser picture and an article about MinJae's Solo Debut.

Everybody was excited and the EXO members congratulated her.

Nothing seemed to change.

She and Sehun still fought like kids but these past weeks she realized that she fell for the guy.

And one way or another, she was going to confess.

-------------

Two weeks later she was done recording her album and today was the day they were going to release the song and the MV which they filmed a few days ago.

--------------

When the song was released the fans loved it.

She was so happy and EXO congratulated her.

But she also felt sad, because she was going to promote in Japan and she'd be gone for five months.

She announced it to the guys except Sehun since he was in the comfort room.

The guys were sad but still they supported her.

The wished her luck and to have a safe trip since she was leaving the next day.

They werent that depressed because they will still be seeing each other in five months anyway.

------------

When Sehun went out of the confort room, Minjae asked him if they could talk in private, Sehun agreed and they went to Sehun's room.

------------

'This is it' Minjae thought.

She took a big breath of air and finally spoke up.

"Sehun, I-i really like you, call me crazy buf I do." She said and du ked her head.

Sehun was stunned, he liked Minjae but he was never sure if it was love or not.

"I-im sorry but Im not sure if I feel the same way." Sehun said.

Minjae gave him a bitter smile.

"It's okay, I knew you would say that."She said and left his room witha tear escaping her eye.

Sehun was stunned and he layed on his bed.

-----------

Minjae started packing her things and she wrote a letter for the guys.

She then went to sleep while setting her alarm.

----------

It was almost time for her flight.

Minjae finished getting ready and she left the note on the living rooms table.

The manager helped her to carry her bag and they went to the airport.

Minjae bid goodbye to the manager and entered the plane.

-------------

"See you in five months boys." Minjae said and fell asleep.

--------------

Shakieya