Revelation

A Month Later~

"JAGIYA~!" Sehun yelled while searching for Minjae in her room, He gave up and lazily walked to his room.

When he entered he was shocked to see the person who he was looking for, rummaging through his clothes.

"Yah! what are you doing!?" Sehun questioned, Minjae looked at him and went back to rummaging through his clothes.

"Im looking for your navy blue sweater." Minjae answered and continued looking for it.

"Why?" Sehun asked as he sat on his bed.

"I want to wear it." She answered cutely, "Yah! why do you always wear my sweaters and not yours?" Sehun questioned, "Because yours are nicer." Minjae said as she finally found the sweater.

"But dont worry, next time I'll borrow from Lulu." She added.

"I'll change now alright? you should too if you dont want to be late." Minjae said as she pecked his cheek and left, right after she finished arranging Sehun's clothes.

"Ne~" Sehun answered.

~~~~~~

"Okay Im done!" Minjae said as she went inside Sehuns room to see if he's done too.

"Yah! Sehun do you even have any plan to change? put an effin shirt on!" She scolded the boy who was plainly looking at two shirts.

"I cant pick." He admitted.

Minjae sighed and told him to pock the white one and he did, they went out together and saw the others waiting at the couch while watching Kai's favorite show Pororo.

"Oi, lets go!" Sehun said as the members looked at them and went out.

~~~~~~

"Yes were back on Idol zone and today's special guests are the members of EXO!" The MC started the show.

We introduced ourselves and sat down.

"To start the show let's make the audience ask our idols a question!" The MC said.

One raised her hand. "You!" The mc pointed at the girl.

"Uhh...Minjae unnie, How is it like to live with EXO?" she asked.

Minjae grabbed the mic and said "Well, it was pretty weird at first but as time passed, it's become really fun to live with them." she said and placed te mic down.

"Kai oppa!" one girl called out.

"Ne?" Kai answered.

"Are you dating Minjae unnie!?" She said squealing.

"Haha, well no, were just close friends." Kai answered.

"But..." Kai added.

Everyone looked at him, eager to know what he'll say next.

"She is dating an EXO member." Kai revealed.

Everyone gasped, and started whispering.

"OMG! IS IT LUHAN!? KYAAHH!!" One fan squealed, the room soon errupted into squeals saying if its luhan, baekhyun and all that.

"Wait guys...look at what she's wearing!" Everyone looked at minjae carefully.

"Aha! its Sehunnie oppa! I knew it! Yehet!" She said and the rest followed.

"Wow! so you two are dating!?" The mc questioned.

The two looked down and started to blush, "N-ne." Minjae answered shyly.

once again the audience celebrated.

~~~~~~

Throughout the whole show the fans, the mc and the members kept on teasing the couple and what not, when the show finished they all went back to the dorm.

~~~~~~

"Hmmm what if some of the fans will hate me?" Minjae questioned Sehun, they were now in his room since Sehun asked Minjae to sleep with him.

"They wont." Sehun assured as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Okay." Minjae said as she snuggled closer to him.

Soon she closed her eyes, Sehun openned his eyes and smiled at the angel infront of him, "I love you jagi." He said and kissed her forhead before finally falling asleep.

Minjae smiled 'I love you too, Sehun.' She thought and soon fell asleep too.

••••••••

Sorry for the wait.