I want her back

The following days were like hell, Everybody was in a gloomy mood, even the happy virus chanyeol and the other members of the beagle line.

They were only bubbly in events or TV shows.

It was like when Minjae left everything grew duller, they couldnt wait for her to come back.

Especially Sehun.

Sehun's POV

The following days were pretty gloomy without Jae.

Ugh! when will these five months end?

Now that Jae's gone, I realized how big of a fool I was to reject her, I mean I clearly like her but I keep denying it. damn.

I want her back.

----------------

The boys all went to the living room
to watch TV.

Once they turned it on it was time for the latest kpop news.

"EXO's Minjae hit the top charts with her song "I am a woman too" Japanese fans give the kpop artist lots of love!" The host said, the guys were happy for Jae.

After that was done they switched to another channel.

It was a japanese channel and it was Minjae performing.

"Ugh! why are you doing this to us TV!?" Baekhyun said.

Sehun went to his room which startled the guys.

He laid down on hid bed while his hands coverred his face.

The guys entered his room and Luhan came to him.

"Sehun, whats wrong?" he asked.

"Im a huge PABO." Sehun answered.

"why is that maknae?" Chanyeol questioned.

"When Jae talked to me, she actually confessed and then the STUPID me rejected her, damn." Sehun explained.

The guys were shocked.

"I want her back hyung." Sehun said while sobbing.

The rest didnt know what to do, it was te first time they saw Sehun like this.

"Dont worry maknae, Jae will be back and then you can confess to her." Suho assured.

Sehun sat down.

"Thanks." He said.

They engulfed him in a group hug and teased him for finally falling inlove.

---------

short filler chapter! Minjae is going to be back in the next chapter guys! almost the end!

shakieya♠️