Authors note

Sorry that it was not an update. Im really sorry for that😅

But, I just want to announce that I'll be gone for just like 1-2 weeks(possibly a month also), cause of lack of ideas for the chapters. In that time, I will go ahead and think for some ideas.

I was originally not gonna write this note, cause I just thought of like, Ill just be gone for a while, so it wont really matter. But then I forgot that some people are actually reading this random fanfic that I just made, sooo, I just wanted to say that.

If you want, I actually have a some of one piece fanfic drafts that I didnt really publish cause I was still doing my other book that time, and I didnt want to like, publish a lot of books in the same time. And I only published this, cause I was having writer's block in the other book, so I just started writing this in random, cause I mean, it wouldn't hurt to publish a one piece fanfic that I just thought of right?

Sooo ummm... During the time I wont be updating this, I can publish some drafts of one piece fanfics to let you guys read some other things while you all wait and stuff (but you guys are probably reading another book. So you can just read this ones if you arent reading anything now😓)

And most of them are like, fem Luffys(well, kind of like two😓) cause, WE NEED MORE OF THEM.

My New Adventures

as the three siblings were playing along the forest and trees, an unexpected event happened as they were forced to come with Dragon, as the World Government had discovered about the existence of Monkey D

as the three siblings were playing along the forest and trees, an unexpected event happened as they were forced to come with Dragon, as the World Government had discovered about the existence of Monkey D. Dragon's daughter Monkey D. Lucy

But luckily, they didn't found out about their surname, and only the fact that they know that he has a daughter, and her name.

With that three of them was forced to stay with the revolutionaries for 2 years to train them, after that Dragon decided to let Lucy and Ace to be taken care of with the Whitebeard pirates as he respects the two little kids' dreams about being a pirate, and only Sabo stayed as he was satisfied to become a revolutionary instead of becoming a pirate.

with that, the two spent 8 years with the Whitebeard pirates until Lucy now finally named Luffy in order to hide her identity sails off on her own to the East blue to reunite with the Windmill village and start from scratch once again and sail off to the start of Grand Line, to obtain One Piece and become the Pirate King

What kind of adventures out there shall await for her?

(Dont u dare roast me for having such a long description, and was very cringey! this was like, my first ever one piece fanfic that I have ever made😣)

That Country Girl