Chapter 4: explanation

After the whole incident, both crews started partying. And also forgetting to ask Usopp about his name, on which he was glad. But that was what he thought.

No crew doubted each other, they only kept partying, the bandit was already able to escape while the two crews kept partying. Though, the others with observation haki, which is the whole strawhat crew, noticed that he was gone, but they didnt mind, he wasn't that much of a threat.

"Hey hey, are you guys really just new? You all look strong! Especially that guy named Sanji. You should join my crew!" Shanks said, obviously drunk already "Hey! They're already my crew, Shanks!" Luffy shouted with his fist up high as his other hand holds a certain fruit.

"Ehh? Wait... Luffy, what are you eating?" Shanks asked as he saw the weird looking fruit at Luffy's hand that has a bite mark "I dont know, it tasted weird" Luffy answered with a straight face, making the whole Red hair pirates scream.

"Oy! Did you eat that fruit that was inside this box?!" Shanks asked, yelling, as if the fact of what Luffy ate made him sober.

"It looks like a devil fruit" Robin said with her arms folded as she stands beside Nami nearby Usopp's table.

"It is a devil fruit! Why did you eat it?!" Shanks asked while shaking Luffy.

"I dont know, I was hungry and I tried asking Makino for some food, but she wasn't listening to me so I found this and ate it" Luffy explained with a straight face, as if it was common logic. Makino was indeed not listening to him at that time since she was busy giving out food to the two crews, and the booze she only has left.

The whole strawhat crew winced a bit, as a small headache came to all of them while a scene plays out of Luffy eating the same fruit as Shanks grabs his arm, only for it to suddenly stretch, making the whole Red hair pirates spit out what they were drinking, and continues on in confusion.

The whole crew looked at each other seeing that everyone also had the same thing just like the one when they were still going here in the bar, making them have a face of confusion. What even does this mean? Why are there scenes playing in their head like some sort of memories? And why are they experiencing it? Is this a side effect after time travelling?

Though as they all think about this questions, nobody else notices it, as the Red hair pirates kept explaining to Luffy what he just did.

"Wait, you know what a devil fruit is?" Benn(first mate) asked as he drinks the booze that Makino served to him, as he realized that they know what it is. Since this is just in the East blue, its rare for devil fruits to exist in this sea, and was only known as a rumor or a myth.

"Yes I do, I have one after all" Robin answered as she show her devil fruit powers by just waving her hand to the side as multiple arms bloom on her arm.

The red hair pirates spits out their booze a bit at surprise from the power, as Shanks just wows in amazement.

"Wow! Then do I get that kind of power?!" Luffy asked in amazement with sparkles in his eyes.

"Yes, Of course" Robin answered with a smile, happy to see their captain happy.

Its been a while after all.

"T-then, does that raccoon dog, skeleton, the robot guy, and that blue man also have one?" Benn asked while pointing at them with a slight bothered voice.

"Im a reindeer! You idiot!" Chopper screamed at him.

"Well yes, but Franky and Jinbei didnt eat one" Robin said as she looks at them, with Benn replying with a nod.

"Im just a supeerrr cyborg!" Franky said while doing his signature pose as the other crew laughs at him as well as Shanks.

"So there are three devil fruit users in your crew?" Benn asked next, on which Robin replied with a nod and a smile.