Chapter 6: Again

Shanks could still remember that moment, where he was almost caught from the man's grasp. It was just at the back of his head, but since that guy hasn't come back ever since, he didnt bother that thought anymore.

But, he sure didnt expect, the same incident would happen with this crew that claims to be Luffy's crew from the future.

But, he realized, after finding out about the Strawhat crew, that the man was indeed telling the truth.

He wondered... What would've happened if he accepted the offer? Will he be back in the past just like this crew?

He had so many more questions, but for some reason, he felt like once he finds the answer, he won't be liking it.

Shanks furrowed his eyebrows, he doesnt know what to do with this information. Though, he did felt like supporting this crew.

As he thinks about this, Shanks just looks at the messy crew who have somehow gotten their two crew members fighting each other with the others trying to stop them.

Seeing their liveliness, Shanks could see why they would be Luffy's nakamas...

Shanks and the others just exchanged a few words, and left the topic behind for the day, since it was already night and Luffy was still waiting for them inside the bar.

"Shanks! You're back!" Luffy shouted as Shanks came to his vision from the door. Shanks smiled as Luffy runs to him and hugs his left leg.

Robin blushed a bit at this for how cute it is "Luffy, your crew's here too" Shanks reminded the kid, making Luffy realize it and immediately letting go to now go to his crew.

Luffy now stands in front of them, as he remembers a certain promise made as he glances to Sanji. Sanji, noticing the glances, finally realized what the kid wanted so he crouched down to the kid's level as he pats his head, ruffling his hair a bit.

"Ok, ok, dont worry, I'll cook you some meat now" Sanji assured as he finally stands back up with Luffy's eyes sparkling as he jumps up and down. Sanji smiled at him and goes to Makino in the counter who was watching them.

"Makino-chan, do you mind if I use your kitchen?" Sanji asked for permission, not showing his flirtiness this time, on which Makino answered with a nod and smile. Sanji smiled back and goes straight to the back, where the kitchen is in.

(I dont even know if the bar has a kitchen lol. So lets just imagine it does)

Sanji starts to rummage in the fridge to find the right ingredients to use and also finding some meat of course.

As Sanji starts to prepare everything, Shanks and his crew decided that they will go now to start their camp outside, leaving the strawhat crew, Luffy, and Makino outside who saw them off.

"Hey Luffy, want to see a trick?" Franky suddenly asked, catching Luffy's interest. Franky crouched a bit "please press my nose for 3 seconds" Franky said in a robotic voice, making Luffy excited and shaking a bit because of it.

"WAH!" Luffy yelled in amazement as Franky's hair, transforms into Bear ears "Amazing~!" Luffy claimed as his eyes shine and his hands raise.

The crew did a couple more tricks, until Sanji came out the kitchen with his arms that carries plates filled with Meat and other dishes.

Luffy drools at the sight and out of instinct, his arm stretched and took one meat from one of the plates "Hey!" Sanji called out with a tick mark as he puts down the plates.

The crew smiled a bit, Usopp and Franky laughed a bit, while Makino was still trying to get used to Luffy's devil powers.

"Derlisyus~!" Luffy said with a mouthful of meat as he takes another one.