Chapter 7: Different

?

Zoro and the others, along with Makino have finally came to where Luffy is. And the scene before them made them furious. Their hands, starting to grip, ones with weapons, ready to attack their enemy.

But all of them stopped their anger, as the view of Shanks talking with the bandits, laid on their eyes.

"Luffy, you said your punches were as strong as a pistol right?" Shanks said, smiling, in a calm tone, hoping to calm Luffy. "Shanks!!" Luffy screamed on impulse, the foot on top of him slowly pushing him down.

"Shut up kid!!"

"OW!" Luffy yelled, and suddenly, a shadow casts upon the bandit, with blood splattering everywhere.

"What the-??" The bandits, exclaimed in surprise and fear. "W-what just happened?" Shanks muttered with surprised eyes, as he looks at the swordsman who have just cut up the Bandit.

"What... Did you say to my captain again?" Zoro asked, with fury in his voice, and his eyes, almost telling that he will kill anyone near him.

"Oy you stupid mosshead!! Why did you just do that?!" Sanji screamed at Zoro angrily, while holding Luffy to his arms and covering his eyes, as to not let him see the bandit, who is now a corpse.

"Shit" Zoro mumbled, surprised by his impulse and sudden bloodlust.

"W-what happened??" Luffy asked, trying to take off the hand covering his eyesight, slightly sniffing an unfamiliar smell. What he didnt know was it was blood.

"O-oh, nothing captain. We just have a surprise for you back at the bar, so, we gotta cover your eyes!" Sanji lied with sweat on his forehead.

"R-run!!" The other bandits screamed in fear as they ran away, passing through Shanks and his crew, filled with a hint of fear and shock from the swordsman.

'I cant believe it... He just killed him in an instant. Such bloodlust could come from such a seemingly calm and collected man. His more dangerous than I thought' Shanks thought and doubted.

"Luffy!" Nami and the others ran to the little kid startled, and to Sanji carefully carrying Luffy while still covering his eyes. Zoro started to clean his sword, and took the bloody corpse to Shanks.

"So, where do I bring him?" Zoro asks calmly, as if these kind of activity was normal. Zoro winced, and so does the other crewmembers, and a scene plays, with a different situation and how Shanks loses his one arm.

All looked at each other again, but goes back to what they were doing.

"I'll take him myself" Shanks offered with a slight hostility towards Zoro. Zoro handed the corpse, with Red pirates following Shanks somewhere else, leaving the Strawhats and Makino, as well as the Mayor.

"We'll talk about this later, but lets go back to the bar first" Jinbei told as a warning to Zoro and his behaviour. Zoro simply nodded and the crew came back to the bar, along with the afraid Makino, and the Mayor.

A/N:

HELLO THEREEEE!!!
BEEN A WHILE HASNT IT???? I know, I knowwww, its like been almost 1 to 2 years I think, which I apolagize EXTREMELY. I'm really sorry, things has been hectic and chaotic, especially in this pandemic. But! I promise I will continue writing again, and I know, this is too short, AND EXTREMELY FAST BUT, I just wanted to update something, and thank you so much for all the people that actually read this story of mine. And some of you all probably aren't interested in this anymore, but I still came back as I said. I hope you all are doing okay though!! And as I said again, Im sorry, And Thank you very much✋🫶🫵✨