-Ryder-

Paisley

Waking the next morning, I instantly think about Ryder and how I wish he was real. Real in the way he was my person I'm supposed to be with. Laying in bed I remember going to the club with the family and then, getting a call from Zeke. He was so, mad because I was at my father's club. I remember meeting Ryder, but first bumping into him. That was probably the best part of the night. I then remember going home an Ryder staying at the house.

'Wait a minute, Ryder stayed over last night.' I say to myself out loud.

Getting out of bed I go to my bathroom and brush my teeth and clean up a little. Walking back out of my bathroom I head downstairs, when I come face to face with Ryder without his shirt on. Us both stopping in our tracks I say, "Good morning." As he walks closer to me.

"Good morning." He smiles at me.

"Did you sleep okay?" I smile back at him lightly biting my bottom lip, still looking at his chest.

"I did actually. A lot better since I moved back here."

"Well I'm glad, shall we head downstairs. I'm sure everyone is already downstairs."

"Lets go." He smiles at me as he puts his shirt on.

Heading down the stairs I hear talking and laughing. Reaching the bottom step, I see the crew in the living room, but my Brother. Walking in everyone looks up and smiles at us.

"What is going on? Where is Parker?" I ask them.

"He's talking to Dad at the moment." Lexi tells me.

"So, what are you guys talking about?" I look at everyone.

"Nothing...nothing at all." Harlee says with a smirk.

"I need a smoke who's in with me." Zander says to break the uneasiness.

"I'll go out with you." Jaxson, Asher and Axton say getting up from the couches.

"Do you smoke Ryder?" Jaxson asks him.

"Yeah..."

"Come out with us so, we can leave the girls to their craziness." Karson tells him and smirks.

"Hey that's not nice. What did we do to you." Kennedi looks at them with her arms crossed.

The boys head out the back chuckling and, I turn toward the girls.

"So, what did I miss here before I came downstairs." I look at them with my eyebrow raised.

"So how was it last night." Lennox wiggling her eyebrows.

"What are you guys...no, no seriously. I'm still with Zeke. Nothing happened."

"You two came downstairs together." Harlee says from the couch.

"Just because we came downstairs together, doesn't mean we did anything. I came out of my room and in the hallway Ryder was heading for the stairs. I will say he didn't have a shirt on."

"Who didn't have a shirt on." I turn around to find my Dad and Parker walking in.

"Oh just Paisley checking Ryder out when she was coming downstairs." Lexi squeals on me.