-Moving day-

-Paisley-

"Tonight went really well, don't you think." I look towards Ryder from the bed, as he walks over to the bed in his sweats.

"Yeah everyone was surprised and really happy for us. When I spoke to Jasper after he was like, "way to go man, mom would be proud."

"Harmony seemed so excited about it too. I think more then we were, when we first found out." Ryder tells me as he wraps his arms around me."I think with Harmony, she was just excited to be an Aunt."

"Well I know one thing is for sure, Parker was and is protective of me, he's going to be worse then you I think."

"Well no matter what, we will have a loving and caring family, for our kids." Ryder pulls me in his arms and kisses me on the forehead.

"We should get some sleep, we have our big move tomorrow." I snuggle down in Ryder's arms and lay my head on his chest.

"Goodnight beautiful sleep tight."

"Goodnight handsome, I love you."

"I love you."
***

Waking up, to light shining through the bedroom window, I turn over and see Ryder still asleep, so I carefully get up and go to the bathroom and shower. As I'm washing up, I feel warm arms wrap around me and a kiss placed on my neck. Turning around I look up and stare into his ocean blue eyes.

"Good morning, did I wake you up." I kiss him on the lips.

"No, you didn't wake me up, but when I woke up and I didn't feel you next to me, I went looking for you." He smiles down at me.

"Oh you did, did you." As I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him on the lips. "Can you believe that we're, moving into our place today and getting married in three weeks." I look at him again with a smile.

"I can't believe it and I can't wait, too start calling you Mrs Sanchez." He kisses me on the lips.

"Well I'm done, so I'm going to get out and let you finish. I will see you in a few minutes."

"I won't be long baby and then we can start with the boxes."

I step out of the shower and wrap a towel around me, walking over to the counter and grab my panties, putting them on then leave the bathroom. Grabbing my clothes I'm going to wear today, I get dressed.

After I was dressed, Ryder comes out with only a towel around his waist. I may have said this before, but I will say it again, I will never get tired of this look.

"Babe I'm going to call the furniture store and let them know, to bring the things to our new place, then we can take care of it from there. Our things we can unload after, the furniture is in the house." I tell him, giving him a cheesy smile.

"Beautiful you do whatever you need to, I'm just here too help make things move smoothly." Coming over to me now in black ripped skinny jeans, but no shirt wrapping his arms around me. "Babe you no this look is only for me right. I don't want any of my cousins getting any ideas, even though they have boyfriends."

"Yes beautiful, I'm all yours and our babies. No one else will touch me." He chuckles. "Your so cute when you get jealous."

"I'm not jealous, I'm just staking what's mine okay." I giggle back.